Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don't care when the album comes out as long as it isn't incohesive like LFL. Like if she comes through with the electric guitars and other instrumentals then I forgive her for this long waiting time. Also, the visuals! I hope those come through as well. If the album cover is that Chuck shot of her on the side of the road I swear to god :rip:

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I think Lana released MAC and Venice Bitch to deter everyone away from the drama regarding the Israel situation, like why release those two songs SIX months before the album is released? Wouldn't it have made more sense to release them in January? Kinda sketchy...

Honestly I bet she was just like: oh I have this lyric in Venice bitch like: the summer fades away and nothing gold can stay, so I though I'd release it with MAC, another chill song just as 2 songs for the end of summer for my fans to like, listen in the car and stuff haha x 

'cause, like...she's random like that, I think we all know lol 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

If people keep bitching she’s going to delay it till September 2019 in spite. Honestly I always seen MAC and VB to be teasers, I think she will launch an actual single with a half decent music video in mid February. I would also predict she’s gonna have more than 11 songs...likely more like 14. She said something like ‘ SO FAR there are 11, and have done a few with jack which are very well sequenced’ I’m not sure she specifically said there would be 11 and that is that. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

So what number  do you think the album will debut at

(keep in mind funny stuff seemed to happen this week (69UScents for an entire album)???and the new album200 is going under full audit.

Reminds me of when rappers attempted to steal the #1 from Lana last time.

Hope for 20 songs in the cycle NO extras.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

If people keep bitching she’s going to delay it till September 2019 in spite. Honestly I always seen MAC and VB to be teasers, I think she will launch an actual single with a half decent music video in mid February. I would also predict she’s gonna have more than 11 songs...likely more like 14. She said something like ‘ SO FAR there are 11, and have done a few with jack which are very well sequenced’ I’m not sure she specifically said there would be 11 and that is that. Correct me if I’m wrong.

AT THE TIME in Sep. she said that the album sits at about 11 tracks. There’s possibility for more, definitely, knowing her. Especially since she was still working on HTD in mid October and said it was the last song they did for the record. So maybe there’s a little more? 12 or 13 tracks

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

March 29th? Hmm okay I didn't expect for her to drop the album in january anyway so there's that, but my 1% delusional self was hoping she would do a surprise release or at least release it by february  :toofunny: but hey march is cool too!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I feel like there will be more than 11 tracks. I feel like Lana will write a diss track about Azealia, just because she's extra that way and because her diss songs are always good. I feel like she'll write more stuff too about whatever is going on in her life. 11 songs seems too minimal to me considering we've heard two already along with other snippets.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

(keep in mind funny stuff seemed to happen this week (69UScents for an entire album)???and the new album200 is going under full audit.

Probably #1 unless there's a big name dropping music the same date, everybody loved the two singles and she's always had big numbers for her albums after all this years without being a main pop girl.

#JusticeForFlowerBoyTho

8nl2OpX.png

I feel like there will be more than 11 tracks. I feel like Lana will write a diss track about Azealia, just because she's extra that way and because her diss songs are always good. I feel like she'll write more stuff too about whatever is going on in her life. 11 songs seems too minimal to me considering we've heard two already along with other snippets.

Didn’t we already get an Azalea diss tho? Art Deco? Of course they denied it but I mean.... lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

And the drama unfolds... « She will scrap everything and it will be LFL 2.0 again and postpone it to the end of times »

Poor little fragile souls suffering some sorta PTSD with LFL. Remember one thing: She owes us nothing.

Sure, I crave for new Lana all the time but at least, now, we knoweheb it will happen. Sure, it’s a very long pre-release period and an lliogical one. But if we look back on things, since 2011, she gave us 4 LP, 1 EP, a couple of soundtrack songs and many collabs, which is more than many artists.

So keep calm and carry on, guys. Go enjoy Christmas and the rest of your life.

Around 70k to 90k. The problem is she had more promo with lust for life, a feature with the Weeknd. Etc she could still grab number 1 though you don’t need much for it.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i would prefer lana didnt make any music regarding azealia, for someone as famous and professional as lana to care about someone tiny and insignificant like her... shes just higher than that lol

lana making an azealia diss track is a terrible idea but if she did do one, i'm here for the messyness tbh

where did you guys get this kind of information? :rip: lana nooooooooooo

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

where did you guys get this kind of information? :rip: lana nooooooooooo

It’s just talk lmao we’re jusy speculating what could happen on the album

giphy.gif

tread carefully

I hope she doesn't stoop that low to make a diss track, just keep it on Twitter. I know Lana has done It before but It would ruin the mature nature of NFR.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371