Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this is fucking ridiculous like girl why does she do this to us ? it's been almost 3 months since the release of MAC and VB and she decides to release the album that includes these songs 6 months after their premier ? FUCKING AGAIN ? i'm annoyed at this. i want a TOUR in the works, MAGAZINES, VIDEOS with GLAMOUR. i want the whole thing if we have to wait this long for an album that shes practically teased half of it of.

giphy.gif

Let's all collectively sit in a circle in lotus position and join hands and start praying that the time left is indicating that she perfected what already was and not that she 1) scrapped everything and started all over again in a way that will be rushed 2) is just lazy af

I hope and pray that it means that she is adding the final touches, and working on the visuals of the new era, and a new (hq) mv maybe...  :flutter:

hopefully she confirms this date soon bc at the moment i can't believe it 100% and it feels really weird, like i'm REALLY excited and hyped but at the same time my skepticism is holding me back and it kinda feels like being in a cage  :ohno:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

nothing to be happy about concerning this date. I mean, come on, she’s being disrespectful here. It’s six months and a half between the whatever-you-call-it first song out and the record. I can’t be satisfied with that.

I think Lana released MAC and Venice Bitch to deter everyone away from the drama regarding the Israel situation, like why release those two songs SIX months before the album is released? Wouldn't it have made more sense to release them in January? Kinda sketchy...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think Lana released MAC and Venice Bitch to deter everyone away from the drama regarding the Israel situation, like why release those two songs SIX months before the album is released? Wouldn't it have made more sense to release them in January? Kinda sketchy...

Yeah, but I mean, the Israel thing wasn’t that much of a big deal that everyone would have spoken about for months... the ones who were upset by her position still are today, and the ones who didn’t care still don’t

yall chill, 4 months isn't that far... lfl came out 5 months after love was released

plus, i bet lana isn't the only artist that ya'll stan and isn't gonna release new music in 2019

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

yall chill, 4 months isn't that far... lfl came out 5 months after love was released

plus, i bet lana isn't the only artist that ya'll stan and isn't gonna release new music in 2019

Right? They're overreacting by a fuck ton

Love was leaked tho..

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Sis but September + 4 months = January

Sis but September + 4 months = January

I know... But I didn't believe the January date since the May 26 thing happened... So that's why I said that

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Lana is doing y'all a favour by forcing y'all to go outside and have your own life rather than living solely to consume her music. 

Imagine going to a gourmet restaurant and breathing down the neck of the chef, urging him to hurry up and just finish the damn meal. Sure, you can do that if you want undercooked, soggy, half-baked and sloppy food that hits your taste buds in all the wrong ways. Or you can go to McDonalds. Let her work at her own pace. She don't owe you anything.

GiDm.gif

Lana is doing y'all a favour by forcing y'all to go outside and have your own life rather than living solely to consume her music. 

Imagine going to a gourmet restaurant and breathing down the neck of the chef, urging him to hurry up and just finish the damn meal. Sure, you can do that if you want undercooked, soggy, half-baked and sloppy food that hits your taste buds in all the wrong ways. Or you can go to McDonalds. Let her work at her own pace. She don't owe you anything.

GiDm.gif

Bitch lana herself said the album was done months ago, there is no reason for this homophobia

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Bitch lana herself said the album was done months ago, there is no reason for this homophobia

NFR as it existed in September may have been done back then. But we don't have the tea on what has happened since then. She could very well have decided to rework some aspects of the album, record additional songs or change the direction (see LFL). What we do know is that she has still been in the studio.

NFR as it existed in September may have been done back then. But we don't have the tea on what has happened since then. She could very well have decided to rework some aspects of the album, record additional songs or change the direction (see LFL). What we do know is that she has still been in the studio.

Getting that political song and the MGK collab  :rollin:  :rollin:

OH MY FUCKING GOD KJHCGFDGHJKLMGYFDTFGHJ FUCKING FINALLY IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS!!!!!! 

And it's gonna be 84 more years till the album drops :toofunny:  :rip:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***