Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I hope she uses less background vocals in the upcoming concerts..I believe Jack gave her more boost to sing herself on the stage

Jack makes people feel confident. I don't think Lorde would've sung Writer In The Dark the way she does without working with Jack. She never let her vocals shine this way. But I think Jack really pushes artists to their limits, showing them they're able to do more than they thought. He's the type of guy saying "you're afraid to hit a note? Try it anyway, and you'll see you can do it".

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

^ lmao I was about to say something about Gucci

I just saw a commercial on TV for the perfume #Bloom by Gucci so its possible to see Lanz on TV too right?(a short version of course)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I actually feel so bad for slandering Jack in the beginning of this thread. I'll put my hands up and admit I was wrong about him. After listening to these snippets, and also realising that he's giving Lana the confidence to sing live again without backing tracks, I can say for sure that he's a good guy, and a good producer too. Obviously we don't know what the entire album will sound like, but he made VB and MAC so...it's looking good so far. I have confidence in him.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Exactly 1 month until the Gucci campaign premieres which probably also means 1 month until Lana comes out of hibernation 

fl2isQ9.gif

Side note; who made Chuck a wikipedia page  :rip:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Grant

not "This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy." and "Lack of notability."   :lmao: 

i76mrxw.png 

I actually feel so bad for slandering Jack in the beginning of this thread. I'll put my hands up and admit I was wrong about him. After listening to these snippets, and also realising that he's giving Lana the confidence to sing live again without backing tracks, I can say for sure that he's a good guy, and a good producer too. Obviously we don't know what the entire album will sound like, bUt hE mAdE VB aNd MAC sO...it's looking good so far. I have confidence in him.

I absolutely hate when people talk about a producer's work on an album like this oh my god… And it's always on female artists' albums. As if...

I absolutely hate when people talk about a producer's work on an album like this oh my god… And it's always on female artists' albums. As if...

We all know Lana writes her songs but the production is as important too imo

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Um this seems unnecessary

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

wdym? I know Lana had a part in creating the sound but Jack is the brains behind the ultimate production. Let's not act like Lana wasn't livestreaming herself watching the Dodgers game while Jack was hard at work creating the beats for How To Disappear

So opinions about a producer bothers you? Because producers do nothing to an album right?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

wdym? I know Lana had a part in creating the sound but Jack is the brains behind the ultimate production. Let's not act like Lana wasn't livestreaming herself watching the Dodgers game while Jack was hard at work creating the beats for How To Disappear

SCREAMing 

who has that pic of lana playing the drum machine while looking sad.. someone post it real quick 

edit: nvmd i found it

a visionary 

original.jpg

i76mrxw.png 

SCREAMing 

who has that pic of lana playing the drum machine while looking sad.. someone post it real quick 

edit: nvmd i found it

a visionary 

original.jpg

she should stay sad like that before release the super trap album called Lust For Life :toofunny:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

what? lana could barely play Yayo on guitar. Jack has been doing all the instrumentation, beats, and overall production on NFR. show some respect

Um guys I am a producer myself, I know it's extremely important. But it bothers me when people speak of someone's production like that. I would be mad if I co-produced an album with a singer and people would give me all the credit.

For example, Björk decided to co-produce her 2015 album with Arca, and everyone was like "OMG Arca is producing her album!!"... he was mad about this and explained most of the production was hers. I know it's not Lana's case on this album, but stil..

Um guys I am a producer myself, I know it's extremely important. But it bothers me when people speak of someone's production like that. I would be mad if I co-produced an album with a singer and people would give me all the credit.

For example, Björk decided to co-produce her 2015 album with Arca, and everyone was like "OMG Arca is producing her album!!"... he was mad about this and explained most of the production was hers. I know it's not Lana's case on this album, but stil..

Everyone here already knows Lana has some part in production. No one is denying that but it's not bad to acknowledge Jack's efforts either.