Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If cinnamon isnt released by the end of the day im resigning from my job.

4BQgRbN.jpg

I’m in an office lobby and i screamed.

the prophecy has been fulfilled....,.,ur job is toast baby

gays dont be so negative, im sure cinnamon is gonna make the cut. We dont want another Y*semite

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

gays dont be so negative, im sure cinnamon is gonna make the cut. We dont want another Y*semite

@@Clampigirl @ @@13bitches @ @@SlowGinFizzzz @Roctab 

Didn’t wanna make a new thread for this but David Lachapelle releases a photography book which is amazing in its own right but his photo shoot with Lana is featured in it.

I may or may not have just dropped $100 on it lol

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrlvjJ_lRyh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=152fnnemtuzl4

The second slide on the post heavily features Lana. And the description says there’s never before seen outtakes, hopefully she’s included in some of those as well.

Didn’t wanna make a new thread for this but David Lachapelle releases a photography book which is amazing in its own right but his photo shoot with Lana is featured in it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrlvjJ_lRyh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=152fnnemtuzl4

The second slide on the post heavily features Lana. And the description says there’s never before seen outtakes, hopefully she’s included in some of those as well.

oh my fuck

so yeah let’s hope cinnamon is in the trash can already

Is this allowed? Like do people seriously not get banned after saying shit like this around here?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i forgot how GOOD David's photoshoot was for Lana..it was so striking seeing her in unforgiving 70s scenes, in every aspect

i'd fucking love for her to work with Neil & David again for vintage photos but lord knows she won't & he's probably too busy

It’s just a holiday promo. It’s actually out since Fall 2017 and there’s no Lana outtakes :(

I'm probably gonna get shit for this or something, but I hope she comes up w another worldview song, like BP or Coachella, like in message. Cinnamon sounds like it'll b some sort of emotional track, with the whole already hurt bit, but idk I hope we get something more collective in perspective.

Something for the peeps to look forward to in the future, like a fucking pain n set free song.

A song to get my heart broken to

A song to think of listening to after sex.

A song my gay ass can bop to whenever I just wanna b goofy

A song to relax to

And a song to put me in a cherishing mood.

That's what i want from NFR.

And I hope the vinyl's pink.

UV/Honeymoon