Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know! There's going to come a point where she hits writer's block though. 

Pretty sure it's just a piano ballad like Change. She said the October single was pretty unexciting and uneventful

I love Change but I'm not here for a piano ballad  at the moment

OFqXA3R.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Really? Source? 

ir0KC2x.gif

I remember she called it "not a fun one, just a serious, thoughtful one". Turning that into unexciting and uneventful is quite something....

Sorry!!!! Misquoted 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Change just came on shuffle. The timing

7aOQ.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Did Eclipse ever say if it was psychedelic or Change 2.0?

I don’t feel like sitting through all of thegirlsarefighting.gif

No.

giphy.gif

I don’t feel like sitting through all of thegirlsarefighting.gif

He said it was a mix of both but didn't take it seriously bc i don't know if he was joking dlksjaldalsk 

edit: here -> http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10278-norman-fucking-rockwell-pre-release-thread/page-536

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don’t feel like sifting through all of thegirlsarefighting.gif

If I'm not mistaken, I think that someone who heard a snippet from Eclipse said that it's a piano ballad/it's not that different from what we've heard from the snippets

Cant wait to see this forum crash on the 9th because of the hate and breakdowns from the song being a piano ballad.

at least the twinks who were always expecting a song which they would twerk listenin to are gone

I don’t feel like sifting through all of thegirlsarefighting.gif

the damn twink said "psychedelic piano dream ballad"

Yayo (Paradise version), Old Money and Terrence Loves You are piano ballads, and they're perfect. Why would Sylvia be bad if it's a piano ballad? I've already said it before but Change left some serious scars on some of you lol, you're scared to have another piano ballad, while it could be the best thing ever.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Yayo (Paradise version), Old Money and Terrence Loves You are piano ballads, and they're perfect. Why would Sylvia be bad if it's a piano ballad? I've already said it before but Change left some serious scars on some of you lol, you're scared to have another piano ballad, while it could be the best thing ever.

Video Games, Old Money, Yayo, and TLY are beautiful and interesting. Change and its 7 choruses was a bore and HDBIMGAYUAH-BDOU so far sounds exactly like it

None of them is actually just piano and all of them are gorgeous..if Sylvia is anywhere between them it will be amazing

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Video Games, Old Money, Yayo, and TLY are beautiful and interesting. Change and its 7 choruses was a bore and HDBIMGAYOUAHBDOU so far sounds exactly like it

I should buy you ears for your next birthday, because Sylvia and Change don't sound similar at all. It sounds painful, emotional, deeply personal, and unlike Change, wasn't made in one night.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~