Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Change was rushed, which is why its all piano, but that song was still really good. She said they didnt have enough time to find/create an instrumental for Change since the album cut off was so soon. Whether this song is better or not, is a total mystery, but I have faith in Jack that the lyrics/meaning will at least be good because VB and MAC are two of her best songs to date.

I have a feeling this might be her last record for a while. She must be exhausted from working on so much music, and we're so spoiled :defeated:

Possibly. We know she wants kids and that she is her thirties, plus she is working on Broadway with Rick... this is why I think she should release an unreleased collection after NFR: we know she has a ton of music (leaked or not), it wouldn’t need that much work and it could give us what we need to patience before LDR7, that will probably be released God knows when, or before her next project. Plus she is writing; maybe she’ll want to publish again before making new music

Change is good but if she makes HIAD strictly piano for the sake of being “raw” that’s going to be the most annoying thing ever

It can be a good piano song, and we know that Lana can do it. I really think that it's  going to be a good song. It will not be a bop or whatever, but it's going to be good. At least, the lyrics seem to be great

Yes, Change is good. Just that. Not great, not amazing, but not bad either. Just good, and a song that is just good is a ''meh'' song, a song that you listen once or twice from time to time and that's it, because it has pretty much no replay value, it doesn't have great specific or unique elements (except for the melody of course), and it just becomes boring after 3-4 listens. And that's purely because it's just plain piano with nothing else

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

It can be a good piano song, and we know that Lana can do it. I really think that it's going to be a good song. It will not be a bop or whatever, but it's going to be good. At least, the lyrics seem to be great

I have a hard time trusting her musical choices/decisions after LFL but let’s hope it’s a gem :)

I don't know what to expect. The fact that she said it's supposedly her saddest song ever and because we heard the snippets which had pretty much only piano, I'm inclined to believe it's just a piano ballad.

However, Change is Lana's only piano ballad of her discography. Old money still has strings, Bel air still has tons of beautiful strings. Is this happiness has those beautiful violins or whatever. Change has just piano because, as somebody else already mentioned, it was too rushed. So, it's hard for me to believe Sylvia will be just a piano song, like Change. There are definetly  other instruments and sounds involved, aka strings, synths, maybe even guitar or subtle drums, bigger drums, Idk. But it just can't be a plain piano ballad. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

We LOVE Honeymoon in this household! I have not met anyone who would claim it's her "best" lead single though.

Well it is. One of her best songs to date

On another note, love sucks

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Yes, Change is good. Just that. Not great, not amazing, but not bad either. Just good, and a song that is just good is a ''meh'' song, a song that you listen once or twice from time to time and that's it, because it has pretty much no replay value, it doesn't have great specific or unique elements (except for the melody of course), and it just becomes boring after 3-4 listens. And that's purely because it's just plain piano with nothing else

giphy.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I have a hard time trusting her musical choices/decisions after LFL but let’s hope it’s a gem :)

LFL have some pretty good songs tho, the problem is that she tried to make this album a hit lol 

Well it is. One of her best songs to date

On another note, love sucks

Um love is her second best released song

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You