Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have a change of mind about this lyric. At first I thought it was problematic, but now taking the context of the song into consideration, people are twisting shit and acting offended over nothing. I'm sorry. There are way worse things going on in the world right now.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think she knows that the "black narcissist" line can spark controversy, but I don't think it's what she intends.

If this is her being honest about her emotions and if she wants to reflect that in her music, then why should she censor herself just to avoid possible ambiguity? She chooses her words carefully, so I think it's more about her being open and honest than being racist. 

It's some introspective sad girl shit right? 

To me, the 'black narccisist' is a metaphor for depression/demons. Some people really don't know how to interpret lyrics do they? Where was the same energy when she released Black Beauty? Their fake wokeness is showing. :teehee:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I think she knows that the "black narcissist" line can spark controversy, but I don't think it's what she intends.

If this is her being honest about her emotions and if she wants to reflect that in her music, then why should she censor herself just to avoid possible ambiguity? She chooses her words carefully, so I think it's more about her being open and honest than being racist. 

It's some introspective sad girl shit right?

Agreed

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

next thing you know stupid twitter stans are gonna twist this lyric into this

"I've been tearing up town in my fucking white gown 85870c6b992f9ec9f83e5aa29f290d7969616c3b "

SCREAMING

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"I've been tearing up town in my fucking white gown 85870c6b992f9ec9f83e5aa29f290d7969616c3b "

Yoooooo

giphy.gif

the iPad line is more disturbing to me than anything else

it's so out of place lmao

"I've been tearing up town in my fucking white gown 85870c6b992f9ec9f83e5aa29f290d7969616c3b "

delet this before Buzzfeed steals lmaoo

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

I am not surprised with those twitter stans who doesn't know shit about politics taking a line out of context

"You took my sadness out of context" 

lmao it's happening

Queen of foreshadowing

This is going to sound insensitive, but the extreme outrages and sensitivities against miniscule "wrongdoings" is what sparked the extreme alt right movement in America and around the world (which always existed). We have to be smarter than this and put things into perspective by choosing the RIGHT battles. The more people cry and complain about things that are incosequential like this, we are just playing into the hands of the alt-right, giving them a weapon to use against us.