hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but i have it

NoRmAn FuCkInG rOcKwElL

cin ~ na ~ mon

† In My Car †

HAPPINESS is A butterfly

∆∆∆∆bartender∆∆∆∆

Venice Bitch

we probably know the majority of the names of the songs that are on the album

God, people want drama so bad. Not every use of the word "black" refers to people with black skin. Obviously. And it's a big reach to try make this be a "racist" issue to begin with. The whole lyrics of this track are a mess - the random swearing, the overload of references and dramatic scenarious - hell, the cover is a still image from a facetime chat in a b/w filter. And the piano instrumental is weak af (and I can definitly appreciate a GOOD piano instrumental anytime).

But her vocals are beautiful and the melody is nice we should be thankful for that and enjoy it.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

God, people want drama so bad. Not every use of the word "black" refers to people with black skin. Obviously. And it's a big reach to try make this be a "racist" issue to begin with. The whole lyrics of this track are a mess - the random swearing, the overload of references and dramatic scenarious - hell, the cover is a still image from a facetime chat in a b/w filter. And the piano instrumental is weak af (and I can definitly appreciate a GOOD piano instrumental anytime).

But her vocals are beautiful and the melody is nice we should be thankful for that and enjoy it.

tenor.gif?itemid=5326393

Depression is often called “the black dog.” It’s a common metaphor. Like a dark shadow that follows you and keeps you lost in your own head.

sorry but you're being racist. It's forbidden to use the word black in 2019. 

the ipad lyric is gonna age badly when they don't exist in 10 years 

9mN4.gif

it's going to be vintage, like if she said typewriter

lana being vintage 10 years in advance ugh we love a true vintage queen  :flutter:

shit you stole my comment

This song is really nice to listen to right now when it’s black outside and a street lamp is illuminating the falling snow.

The blatant racism! Using something black just to emphasize the beauty of white snow! I thought shit like this was ban worthy?  :hdu:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

The blatant racism! Using something black just to emphasize the beauty of white snow! I thought shit like this was ban worthy?  :hdu:

Brb dying  :air:

Ok I finally got a minute to comment on the whole black narcissistic thing... i don’t say that often, but HOW DUMB ARE PEOPLE, really?!?? You’re telling me then that The Blackest Day is about civil rights movements!??? It’s racist to associate black to depression!??? Jesus Christ, I see dumb people!

I wasn’t sure about the line at first, but the context makes it damn clear and it’s a good metaphor, to have depression associated to narcisistic.

Love that we can clearly hear her voice and that it's so stripped back, but girl....the rhyming of triad with ipad with hi dad is...something   :awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'