Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i hate saying this openly but i've never been more unenthusiastic about an upcoming project of hers... there's no direction or distinction put out so far..

MAC and VB made me somewhat hopeful due to the nature of the tracks and they pretty much were compatible sonically on rotation but then this slyvia song is striking the opposite emotional chords and just feels lazy production wise. the lyrics nonetheless are very true to lana fashion and were up to par but that production and cover was just sloppy... im sorry lana i love you :pft:

Who cares that the single cover is a selfie. Who cares that the title is too long. Who cares that there is little to no promo for the song. The music is good. The music is almost always good. That's all that matters. Yeah, we all have a right to criticize it and complain but y'all do this with everything she does. Aren't you guys tired of being so negative? 

Lana isn't some up and coming pop starlet or radio hit maker that needs constant TV appearances and high budget/quality album shoots for promo. She posts an Instagram video of her singing along to an upcoming song and all the major music/news outlets write about it. She's a big name and doesn't have to try so hard just to.... appease fans? We're getting an album with good songs and that's all that matters. She's an artist who generally puts out music on her own terms so let her be that, she's not our little personal pop puppet.

The song is great, let's all enjoy it without taking our criticism too far but Lana surely doesn't care and it's mostly trivial :) Goodnight x

I called her out for being Lazy.....but got dragged for it on here. The single cover and song title is poorly conceived and atrocious. That doesn’t mean I dislike Lana suddenly. But I tire of some of her fans who are too afraid to say they don’t like something or make excuse instead. I feel like she could literally have a song of her farting the alphabet and some of you would say it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I called her out for being Lazy.....but got dragged for it on here. The single cover and song title is poorly conceived and atrocious. That doesn’t mean I dislike Lana suddenly. But I tire of some of her fans who are too afraid to say they don’t like something or make excuse instead. I feel like she could literally have a song of her farting the alphabet and some of you would say it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

I’m pretty sure there’s a kink for that or something so for some it could b true. But. I get what ur saying

UV/Honeymoon

i’m not complaining but does anyone else think the track list is going to look strange with this song listed on it? it’s not even because it’s so long. it’s because it’s all lowercased and VB and MAC aren’t. i just think it’s gonna look a little odd

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Is she not allowed to have fun with her own music or

If you want perfectly executed cover arts and music videos and etc etc go back to BTD

te deseo, cariño