Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I called her out for being Lazy.....but got dragged for it on here. The single cover and song title is poorly conceived and atrocious. That doesn’t mean I dislike Lana suddenly. But I tire of some of her fans who are too afraid to say they don’t like something or make excuse instead. I feel like she could literally have a song of her farting the alphabet and some of you would say it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

The issue is that you're assuming many of us haven't criticized other things Lana has done before. Just because there are defenders of this track, its cover, and the title doesn't mean that we're not with different feelings elsewhere in her work. 

she really said fuck it to promotion, like she didnt even  post an insta story to announce it was out everywhere! At least the song is beautiful

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I'm so excited for this record. It's going to be her best, I feel it.

Agreed!

It sounds so good on Spotify omg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

she really said fuck it to promotion, like she didnt even  post an insta story to announce it was out everywhere! At least the song is beautiful

lanas just like "here you go you annoying fags, now dont annoy me until March" 

Is she not allowed to have fun with her own music or

If you want perfectly executed cover arts and music videos and etc etc go back to BTD

I don’t see this as having fun though...just feels lazy and rushed. is that fun to Lana?? .....Actually it probably is Lol

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I was thinking, if "'black narcissist" was about a person, wouldn't it be written "Black" with a B and not a b? I might be wrong but I think that would technically be the correct writing. So people are really making shit drama for nothing

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~