Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana not putting a gay couple in any of her music videos including Love, when her fanbase is 70% gays is homophobic

tumblr_ohqebnIlBO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I've always considered those three in the car to be in a polyamorous relationship, am I the only one?  :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Lucky ones is unintentionally homophobic

It is but it’s also one of my fav songs of hers :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lucky ones would make for a great first dance at a wedding tbh

that's why i want it to play at my eventual wedding

giphy.gif

I wanna play Gypsy by Gaga at my wedding, I relate to it on a spiritual level, so much so that I almost cried when I first heard it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

There's a certain member who kisses Nicole Nodland's ass up to the high heavens who's probably choking right now, but they needed to hear the truth tbh

tumblr_o7cyvpQoBf1rwuk64o1_500.gif

:rip:

I've always considered those three in the car to be in a polyamorous relationship, am I the only one?  :rip:

yes

I wanna play Gypsy by Gaga at my wedding, I relate to it on a spiritual level, so much so that I almost cried when I first heard it

... This has nothing to do with the thread... :facepalm:

I don’t wanna be mean, but can we at least try to stick to the topic? I don’t speak only of you, I’ve seen several people writing “irrelevant” things, it just makes me tired to read the thread. D:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don’t wanna be mean, but can we at least try to stick to the topic? I don’t speak only of you, I’ve seen several people writing “irrelevant” things, it just makes me tired to read the thread. D:

Fair point! Just sharing cuz others had said similar hints, I shall try I stay on topic!!

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday! Don't forget to stream VENICE BITCH & SHADES OF COOL. 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

....it's really not that deep....we're all on a forum...talking about our fav artists....​don't take this too seriously....plus people before that post we're talking about things that have nothing to do with this thread....

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

....it's really not that deep....we're all on a forum...talking about our fav artists....​don't take this too seriously....plus people before that post we're talking about things that have nothing to do with this thread....

I know, which is why I said I didn’t mean only Gangsta Queen, but aaah, I dunno, I’m just tired I guess. I know you’re just having fun. :whatever:

Ignore me, carry on. :agree:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

BzHiplGCQAAD3Ne.jpg

It's me, your little venice bitch.

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

I know, which is why I said I didn’t mean only Gangsta Queen, but aaah, I dunno, I’m just tired I guess. I know you’re just having fun. :whatever:

Ignore me, carry on. :agree:

its okay love.... 

we did it for fun, we did it for free

xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I totally forgot that Venice was in Italy  :runs:   

She actually used to clearly put a lot of effort into music videos and photoshoots as an extension of the artistic process. Part of why video games blew up in the first place is because of that. I'm not sure what changed but she doesn't seem to care about the visual aspect of the albums at all anymore. 

for how long have you been a fan? 2 days? :rip:

@ dnot' think u dont owe my apologyo1! u crack bihchitch

PARADIXO u too