Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

not sure if this is the right thread but i'm looking for a download of the song Midnight Dancer Girlfriend, the original not the remix. Sorry if this is not allowed, i'm not sure if this is a rule violation. i know the song is old so i'm hoping someone has it.

my nose started bleedign hi

shes coming...

wait that's tea actually

not sure if this is the right thread but i'm looking for a download of the song Midnight Dancer Girlfriend, the original not the remix. Sorry if this is not allowed, i'm not sure if this is a rule violation. i know the song is old so i'm hoping someone has it.

yeah this isn't the right thread but honestly in the state it's been lately, it's basically a random conversation thread/debate club so you're fine for now! I'll pm you the song :heart:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL BE AMAZING

THE FIRST SINGLE WILL BE RELEASED IN THE FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY

THE MUSIC VIDEO WILL HAVE A NICE PRODUCTION, NOTHING HOMEMADE BY CHUCK

SHE WAS JUST TEASING US WITH THAT RUSHED VIDEOS

SHE WILL RELEASE THE COVER AND TRACKLIST IN THE MIDDLE OF FEBRUARY

THE PREORDER WILL COME SOON

VIOLETS BENT BACKWARDS OVER THE GRASS WILL BE PRESENT IN THE ALBUM BUNDLE

SHE WILL APPEAR IN VARIOUS MAGAZINE COVERS

CRITICS WILL ACCLAIM THE ALBUM

NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL WILL BE NOMINATED FOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR ON THE GRAMMYS 2020

THIS ERA WILL BE AMAZING

tenor.gif?itemid=7182776

Hire this lipster as her manager smh

We got nothin to talk about but I suppose thats the joy of being in the pre-release thread lel

Totally random, but I was watching the Video Games vid, and god I miss her homemade videos. In some wyas, they're a lot better and capture the feelings of the song a lot easier than some of her videos. Don't wanna jinx anything but yeah, two cents 

I like her well thought out homemade videos, so not MAC/VB 

giphy.gif

Let's just hope Lana didn't scrap HIAB video so it could just end up being whatever the fuck MAC/VB is

Also sending out a prayer that she reworks the chorus vocals for HIAB that aren't on tempo, pitch or lined up properly (the part where she does the weird yelling/singing aka don't be a jerky, feed me turkey, in the back of your car, in the back of your car) because I know y'all like that rough sound but I really don't, and honestly it just cheapens the song. Don't forget, that's just my opinion, so don't fight me for my feelings, amen

giphy.gif

Am I the only one not liking when she talks in the songs and doesn't sing? LFL, MAC, IYC... I hope no more songs like that. It's boring when she does.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Am I the only one not liking when she talks in the songs and doesn't sing? LFL, MAC, IYC... I hope no more songs like that. It's boring when she does.

I don't mind, I just hope we don't get anymore off tune yelling or wtv the fuck it is like in HIAB chorus

I don't mind, I just hope we don't get anymore off tune yelling or wtv the fuck it is like in HIAB chorus

I think you get this yelling impression because the song was in low quality in the video, and because she layered vocals, it sounds chaotic

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I think you get this yelling impression because the song was in low quality in the video, and because she layered vocals, it sounds chaotic

it's like this weird half autotuned half not too much overlay stressed vocal, idk maybe it sounds better in HQ! hopefully!!

I like her well thought out homemade videos, so not MAC/VB 

giphy.gif

Oh yeah no ditto, I mean even tho I like MAC and VB, the former's more like a fashion supplement vid to the song, than a video. VB's video imo is ok in my opinion, venice beach, skater girl vibes, alternative, which is fine, but they're a far cry from video games, where there was more variety. Ricochetting kinda, but that's another case with how Freak's mv was, w clips from the original UV vid, that she spliced into the 9min vid with just girls trolling underwater rather than Art Deco

I get the vibes from the vids at the very least but it makes me wonder what'll happen with the HiaB vid and if this is all that there is with what Lana meant w Chuck's series. Like who tf's really responsible w these 

UV/Honeymoon

BUT. At least we know the video was originally for HiaB, and that the frames see her matching to the lyrics. and that's she got a soft spot for the track which I hope makes the record giphy.gif

It will. No doubt in my mind. I’ve said it a million times already: to the exception of RBFY, all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on the album.

Now we just need to know WHEN we’ll have that damn album.

It will. No doubt in my mind. I’ve said it a million times already: to the exception of RBFY, all the songs she teased with a snippet ended up on the album.

Now we just need to know WHEN we’ll have that damn album.

In these dark times, it's difficult to really trust Gem, but yeah hope ur right. Not to sound like an ass, bc I do love RBFY, but doesn;t it kinda remind you of the two country songs she played you know what I'm just gonna stop talking right now before the thread changes gears and direction towards yeah I'll stop right there

UV/Honeymoon