Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I ran lanadreycrew, we got suspended for posting concert footage, it was just UMG cracking down on material in general it didn’t have anything to do with her team. It happened to a lot of other artists news accounts too.

LFL was great. I'm talking about going forward. Honestly all she has to do is .. think ... literally. Just think. pitch an idea for merch and let management etc do the rest. The most she would do is sign some CDS. I can name 5 great merch ideas rn that would be hella profitable bc twinks love aesthetic shit.

I don’t think she even has to come up with ideas herself, because I’m guessing that big bands and solo performers have their own staff to come up with merch ideas or designs to re-print on shirts and tote bags and pins etc.

But yeah, maybe Lana doesn’t have such staff (or doesn’t want any?) since she likes to come up with ideas herself... at least for music videos.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don’t think she even has to come up with ideas herself, because I’m guessing that big bands and solo performers have their own staff to come up with merch ideas or designs to re-print on shirts and tote bags and pins etc.

But yeah, maybe Lana doesn’t have such staff (or doesn’t want any?) since she likes to come up with ideas herself... at least for music videos.

If I was selling merch It would've been 100% my ideas...if your management is doing merch for you then what is the enjoyment? It's like art, Lana writes her music herself mostly, she doesn't let anybody write for her, 'cause if she did, what would be the enjoyment of performing it? pretty much none. Everything she gives us comes from her heart and that's the only way an artist should make art. Imagine hearing people that they love your merch but you had no creative contribution to your own merch...that wouldn't feel good

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I ran lanadreycrew, we got suspended for posting concert footage, it was just UMG cracking down on material in general it didn’t have anything to do with her team. It happened to a lot of other artists news accounts too.

are u guys preteding to comeback king? i miss u so much

Lust For Dead   large.gif

paradise is basically about a desperate star willing to do whatever it takes to make it big, its basically what lana's aesthetic is all about so of course it was about harvey

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If I was selling merch It would've been 100% my ideas...if your management is doing merch for you then what is the enjoyment? It's like art, Lana writes her music herself mostly, she doesn't let anybody write for her, 'cause if she did, what would be the enjoyment of performing it? pretty much none. Everything she gives us comes from her heart and that's the only way an artist should make art. Imagine hearing people that they love your merch but you had no creative contribution to your own merch...that wouldn't feel good

Because sometimes the artist is only about the music and prefers to focus on that. I find it hard to believe that every artist are taking part in the merch development and decisions, maybe they just have a final say or something on what to sell and with what print after getting some suggestions. Maybe.

I’m not saying that Lana is like that because I honestly have no idea. Maybe she is like what you wrote.

Merch is a way to earn more money and for fans to get something to take home, like a souvenir if you’d like. I don’t think all artists see it as a part of their art.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I find it hard to believe that every artist are taking part in the merch development and decisions, maybe they just have a final say or something on what to sell and with what print after getting some suggestions.

Agreed. I don't expect the singers I like to know anything about fashion design (well except for an actual fashionista like Ms. Stefani, of course). I think most artists get suggestions and options for merch and just pick what they like most.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Because sometimes the artist is only about the music and prefers to focus on that. I find it hard to believe that every artist are taking part in the merch development and decisions, maybe they just have a final say or something on what to sell and with what print after getting some suggestions. Maybe.

I’m not saying that Lana is like that because I honestly have no idea. Maybe she is like what you wrote.

Merch is a way to earn more money and for fans to get something to take home, like a souvenir if you’d like. I don’t think all artists see it as a part of their art.

Lana is definetly like what I wrote, it's pretty obvious.

But yeah, I agree with you, there are definelty tons and tons of other artists who are not involved in all that kind of stuff  which I find to be pretty sad. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Lana is definetly like what I wrote, it's pretty obvious.

But yeah, I agree with you, there are definelty tons and tons of other artists who are not involved in all that kind of stuff which I find to be pretty sad.

Funnily, it has never bothered me. I support the artists because of the music - if there’s a cool or nice print on a t-shirt, that’s just a bonus. :) The prints usually give a good picture of what the artist(s) represent anyway.

(Sorry for going off topic!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

There were literally three gays commenting on her instagram lmao if thats enough to make her homophobic then well...

She has had it a little while ago.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

She's not a homophobe but she's sort of an idiot. But we love her

This, I love her but even her twitter bio about being contradictory speaks volumes about her-she has no problem ignoring certain aspects of society or even in herself so long as she can reap the positive ramifications of said actions and I think even she acknowledges this to a degree but she is only human and everyone has faults.

Actions like these are displayed in her working with multiple abusers over the years, the whole isreal saga and even the whole glamorisation of singers deaths she later denied even though she was recorded on tape.

Just asked my (slightly psychic) mum which date lana's gonna drop the lead single, and she said February 22nd - hmmm

Dont let us down. I'm passing the psychic baton to you :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: