Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I know it sounds like a non-sequitur, but someone needs to ask LDR if she likes (or is influenced by) Anne Rice. I bring AR up, because she is a good example of someone who is a Catholic by birth, and a secular humanist by choice. She also has a gay following and is a gay advocate. I also think she makes a point of being a humanist from within Christianity (at least she has two "novels" about the early life of Christ), so she can be like a progressive rebel for that religion. That is, she wants her religion to be better, but the only way it can be is for people that hold her views to be in it. Anyway, here's hoping LDR is cut from the same cloth (although maybe Hillsong is just the closest Catholic church from her house?).

BTW, here's the wikipedia for Anne Rice (and it's instructive to search for the word "gay" on it):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Rice

All of you saying "it's not that deep" over and over again when it IS that deep when it comes down to the fact that the place she went to literally has a history of CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE like how does the severity of that fact not register in ya'lls brains????? Who raised you all? It's like being aware of a murderer's crimes and still going to visit them on death row.

Anyways at this point I just hope she was too lazy to read up on the place and just went there out of peer pressure or something.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Sorry if I'm going off topic (or maybe staying on topic, I don't know anymore) but I was just listening to Lana's cover of Goodbye Kiss and... doesn't it feel a bit like it could've fit in this album? :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lana Del Rey is not homophobic. I hope she explains this Hillsong business tho

She doesn't owe anyone any explanation of what she's doing though. Let her live her life.

giphy.gif

Are we still arguing about the Church thing? Guys let's pass the page and start another random non-NFR associated discussion as we always do here.

gmagik.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Are we still arguing about the Church thing? Guys let's pass the page and start another random non-NFR associated discussion as we always do here.

gmagik.gif

So in which colour do you all see each Lana album?

:awkney:  :awkney:  :awkney:

Let’s talk about baby daddy jack and his new beard. Lena said he grows a beard when he’s depressed. Does that mean he listened to Norman Rockwell in full and the “deep, introspective,sad girl shit” got to him? We shall find out in the next 3-6 months

All of you saying "it's not that deep" over and over again when it IS that deep when it comes down to the fact that the place she went to literally has a history of CHILD SEXUAL ABUSE like how does the severity of that fact not register in ya'lls brains????? Who raised you all? It's like being aware of a murderer's crimes and still going to visit them on death row.

Anyways at this point I just hope she was too lazy to read up on the place and just went there out of peer pressure or something.

It would be that deep if she officially joined the church and promoted it and all that, but all we know is that she was just there. We don’t know if she’s aware of the church’s actions and we def dont know if she joined the church. The catholic church also has a huuuge history of sexual abuse of children, let’s not forget that. Most churches are fucked up.

qfrWuBl.png

Are you guys fucking serious?

You guys uhh... realize the Ally Coalition is for the gays. Why would she perform there then turn around and publicly “hate the gays”

Don’t make it so personal. She doesn’t have a clue who any of us are and does she give a fuck? Probably not so it’s worthless to lose sleep over. Let her live. She’ll do her research and see that it’s a bad place and if she already did, maybe she’s just going because maybe they have new people running it.

I hate how some of you guys jump straight to conclusions. “Ugh she hates us gays” or “Ugh she supports child abuse” when we don’t know shit about her religious or personal life. Don’t take it so personally, it’s almost as some of you think she’s going there IN SPITE OF YOU LOL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

If we don't get a pink vinyl then she's cancelledt

I'm curious to know why you want a pink vinyl so much? It'd be a gorgeous colour, but I don't think it would fit the era, wouldn't it be pretty random?

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I'm curious to know why you want a pink vinyl so much? It'd be a gorgeous colour, but I don't think it would fit the era, wouldn't it be pretty random?

True, it would be random. But I feel like dark green with pink would go pretty well. So a dark green cover, but a pink vinyl.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

pink vinyls are ugly and really don’t seem to fit the era from the music we’ve gotten so far

i’d love a nice beige one though :flutter:

I know I have a sweet tooth but a translucent golden camel color would look like caramel :thirst:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Watch this album be baby blue while everyone wants her to go pink lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole