Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Um I'm down for more White Mustangs :biblio:

oh no y’all need Jesus (I Talk to Jesus tease)

3 years of freak.. Oh God I Miss All This.. Premieres, big videos, her love for music.. =(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq30l5-vBbo

ugh that iconic day when she served the best West Coast live performance and was handing the gays free coke necklaces her mind

the slay if she cancelled cinnamon and put yosemite on the album instead

ILTeyWl.gif

im here for that and will be manifesting that energy and putting it into the universe and none of you can stop me

ILTeyWl.gif

im here for that and will be manifesting that energy and putting it into the universe and none of you can stop me

how about we get them both on the album... a concept

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

how about we get them both on the album... a concept

they're both chaotic energies and i don't think miss mid-30s neon spinclass dirt chewing bitch is up for allowing that much good in the universe so I will be fighting for the fight i believe in

ILTeyWl.gif

ILTeyWl.gif

I can't wait to make a deal with Satan agreeing that he can harbor my vessel with his eternal soul to wreak havoc on this world in the great war, so that he can promise me yosemite will never see the light of day and Cinnamon will be the next single makeitrain.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I can't wait to make a deal with Satan agreeing that he can harbor my vessel with his eternal soul to wreak havoc on this world in the great war, so that he can promise me yosemite will never see the light of day and Cinnamon will be the next single makeitrain.gif

the way you assume i haven't been the everpresent vessel for every elder god in the last two years since i killed myself upon @ telling me Yosemite was banished by this whole grain bitch

ILTeyWl.gif

wow i can't wait for the tracklist to be revealed and both cinnamon and Yosemite aren't on it and so i can witness the meltdown that will happen here

:scream:  :suicide:  :krylie:  :trisha:  :lange:  :oprah2:  :oprah3:  :air:  :raven:  :mj:  :clapback:  :understand:  :eartha:  :tommy:

the day neither yosemite nor cinnamon appears on the tracklist is the day @ and i join forces to crack open this hellhole of a site in half likea fucking hydrogen atom

So curious what the primary genre of the album will be. Psych rock with a couple of piano ballads?

It's definitely going to be the other way around it seems loooool, piano ballads with a little spice of psych rock