Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

How am I reaching? If the songs are so good, instead of trying to preach your case, why not let people listen to the songs and let the art speak for itself? If it's better than all her past stuff as you've stated, surely speaking on the matter would be redundant seeing as it already can hold its own. You guys constantly putting down past work in order to build up new work lends to the idea that you truly don't believe what you're spewing, and you constantly have to repeat yourselves as a mantra in order to believe the hype. Just appreciate it without you know, putting down everything that needed to be made in order to get this far along in her career? We wouldn't have NFR if it weren't for LFL, we wouldn't have LFL if it weren't for HM, we would have HM if it weren't for UV, and so on and so fourth. So instead of feeling the need to belittle everything that built up to this moment and seeming desperate to convince yourself of the matter, why not just simply state "I'm very excited for the album and in my subjective opinion, I think it's my favorite". There's no reaching in fact sis. :umadney:

I'm so glad there's articulate, intelligent members such as yourself who can be excited for an album without having to throw her past work under the bus

NWJ.gif

Preach it sister!

i only spit facts sis.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Peroxide you have got to stop twisting my words lmao i stan all of her music i was literally JUST talking about how much she's grown you brittleboned methhead . show me the bus I threw her under produce it quickly

May I remind you

"lana "stranger than a stranger" del rey is dead. anyone complaining about her not wearing the beehive hair is a dirty capitalist who buys sweatshop off-white knockoffs. anyone who can't see the value of the last three singles in her career doesnt deserve to stan"

You threw Freak, Honeymoon, BTD and all of its fans under the bus sis. "dirty capitalist who buys sweatshop off-white knockoffs." This statement is literally you trying to make people feel ashamed of what they enjoy by reducing them to said statements. "anyone who can't see the value of the last three singles in her career doesnt deserve to stan" again, everyone doesn't have to like the same things. Some people might not like the last three singles, and that's their prerogative. Imagine how boring the world would be if we all liked the same stuff and dressed the same. I'm just reminding you, you don't have to put others down in order to rectify your own opinions. It just makes you seem bitter and closed minded, that's all. :kiss: sending you love though

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Yall need to chill the fuck down

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Yall need to chill the fuck down

People should just let people like what they like and be grateful, instead of shitting on everyone and everything and being negative. Last time I checked this was a Lana stan forum, not a battle of the albums or a "you're a dumb bitch because you like this" party.

damn I was really counting on miss lana to attend the grammys and serve looks to cure my depression for approximately two days

the grammys don't deserve her

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Why would she show up to pre-party but not to the actual show

Because the Grammy parties are not an "official" event, Clive Davis is just a music executive who throws this party every year. I'm sure Lana could attend the grammys if she wanted but lets be real: the grammys are a BORING AS HELL award. It lasts close to four hours, the performances are mostly boring and bland and they take so long to announce the categories it's just bad. A lot of people who are nominated don't attend, let alone someone who is not. Going to a cute pre party, meeting some people and drinking a little is way better than going to the actual grammys.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I guess “mood music” is this eras “future retro” or “surf noir”

Anyone remember she also described Honeymoon as something to do with “late night Miles Davis drives” and she’s calling this “Laurel Canyon & driving sad girl shit mood music”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The lack of taste!!!! Smh...

Saying VB is barely in her top 20, I HAVE to laugh lol.

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

The lack of taste!!!! Smh...

Saying VB is barely in her top 20, I HAVE to laugh lol.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — Venice Bitch is a musical masterpiece but is somewhat lacking in the lyrics department. MAC trumps VB in terms of lyrics and even Sylvia’s lyrics come out on top of VB’s

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Seriously, all this combating between tastes - whether sincere or jokey - is getting so tired and old that we should all collectively call every song she's done both the best and worst so we can move on. 

It's pretty immature, especially if there isn't any constructive discussion on why one feels the way they do. 

tumblr_o311puvC6M1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Can we stop to make up fights and dramas out of boredom? This "discussion" just reached a new level of second-grade-"YOUR FAVOURITE MOVIE IS TRASH - NO YOU ARE"-pettyness. Y'all should breathe.

I miss the good old days when we actually had logical discussions, or even when we joked around, it wasn't at the expense of another member, person, etc. But I guess the bigger the fandom, the more trash to come :sadcore: