Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine the meltdowns if Cinnamon isn't actually called Cinnamon and when the tracklist is announced we won't know if it made the cut or not.

that's waaay to prophetic for my taste

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I get the paranoia b/c Lana is such a loose cannon, but I do think Cinnamon will be on the album. She has teased it quite a bit, and as someone said earlier, most of the music she teases as been on the album, except for RBFY which she also said was a scrapped track.

I also think NFR will have, not bangers per se, but more upbeat and interesting songs, like Cinnamon. I don't need a Katy Perry banger from her, that's not why people like her (not just us mainstream too). I'm looking for songs with interesting melodies, which is where I'm hoping this album goes.

I hate saying it, but I'm thinking of a Lorde "Melodrama" song, which had no bangers (except for Green Light).

I get the paranoia b/c Lana is such a loose cannon, but I do think Cinnamon will be on the album. She has teased it quite a bit, and as someone said earlier, most of the music she teases as been on the album, except for RBFY which she also said was a scrapped track.

I also think NFR will have, not bangers per se, but more upbeat and interesting songs, like Cinnamon. I don't need a Katy Perry banger from her, that's not why people like her (not just us mainstream too). I'm looking for songs with interesting melodies, which is where I'm hoping this album goes.

I hate saying it, but I'm thinking of a Lorde "Melodrama" song, which had no bangers (except for Green Light).

oh we banging, we just bangin e m o t i o n a l l y.

Grammys are ended because the legendary St. Vincent is performing there!

Oh and with Dua Lipa

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

wow i keep forgetting honeymoon is really THAT bitch. ugh her best album.

UV and HM I feel contrast each other in such a cool way. They feel like a package deal to me, you can’t have one without the other, a yin yang kind of

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

melodrama had several pop banger shwt are y'all on i-

perfect places, melodrama, and green light aren't emotional moody gay bangers they are bonafide bass bumpers

UV and HM I feel contrast each other in such a cool way. They feel like a package deal to me, you can’t have one without the other, a yin yang kind of

right! they’re both iconic tbh.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I wanted to make a joke of a post as to how her hair reminded me of some cholas down the lake, (to cut a bitch) and how she's prepping for a Tropico 2.0 but we all know how slim of that is from happening  giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Dude, I always forget, but her drinking Cola from the bottle in Tropico is so fucking hottttt

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

perfect places, melodrama, and green light aren't emotional moody gay bangers they are bonafide bass bumpers

Before I go off on how talentless and lackluster she is, please speak about Borde in her appropriate thread. Thank you

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Before I go off on how talentless and lackluster she is, please speak about Borde in her appropriate thread. Thank you

sumn sumn cinnamon!

Perfect Places is gonna be my song of the summer this year, next year, and for the rest of my life

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You