Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Honeymoon is peak production and musical quality from her entire discog and Lana p much did that with under..3? 4? people

ariana wishes

baby what is you doing

Making this thread come to life for bit so we can distract ourselves from the fact that NFR still ain't out yet :poordat:

Honeymoon is peak production and musical quality from her entire discog and Lana p much did that with under..3? 4? people

ariana wishes

tenor.gif

Bitch did I not say AFTER 2015? y'all know that means anything that came out AFTER 2015 right? Damn sister can't you pray to Satan for some glasses or sumthing :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

tenor.gif

Bitch did I not say AFTER 2015? y'all know that means anything that came out AFTER 2015 right? Damn sister can't you pray to Satan for some glasses or sumthing :poordat:

is it illegal to praise honeymoon's production without u considering it was a retort against ur argument miss rubbing alcohol

I KEEP FUCKING SINGING DON'T BE A JERK DON'T CALL ME A TAXI OUTTA FUCKING NO WHERE, WHERE IS THE SONGGGG  :thumb2:

me, opening my eyes in the morning: HOLLYWOOD AND VINE BLACK RABBIT IN THE ALLEY I JUST WANNA HOLD YOU TIGHT DOWN THE AVENUEEEEEEEEEEEHOOHOO

i stg..ive had to use all my willpower to stop listening to the snippet 70 times a day before it drops...lana....please.

me, opening my eyes in the morning: HOLLYWOOD AND VINE BLACK RABBIT IN THE ALLEY I JUST WANNA HOLD YOU TIGHT DOWN THE AVENUEEEEEEEEEEEHOOHOO

i stg..ive had to use all my willpower to stop listening to the snippet 70 times a day before it drops...lana....please.

I haven't seen any focking black rabbits but yes hunty JUST WANNA HOLD U TIGHT DOWN THE AVENUEEEEEEEEHOOHEUUU 

I can't stop anymore, it's just like there floating in my headspace  :hide:  :lange:  :wowcry:

UV/Honeymoon

I wish we were as feisty as we were back in 2017. We need to go spam this bitch AND her manager ben because this is getting so annoying. Come on lb HAVE SOME SPIRIT WE NEED TO ACT OUT

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

In MAC where she sings “I’m the board, the lightning, the thunder” wtf does board mean? I took it as a reference to LB but I don’t actually have a clue. It would be cute if she referenced us tho

In MAC where she sings “I’m the board, the lightning, the thunder” wtf does board mean? I took it as a reference to LB but I don’t actually have a clue. It would be cute if she referenced us tho

Cause of all those sea-references and metaphors she could refer to a surfboard - she's the one carrying him, allowing him to ride on dangerous waves. But she's also the storm that could easily throw him into the water.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

she's the bolt

200px-Characters_bolt.jpeg

the lightning

zSEX8HwCmp-4.png

the thunder

Cx4e8mCUoAA0CKJ.jpg

I’m really excited for IYC, those strings were heavenly and I can’t wait to hear where the song will take us. I think I’m more curious about this song than Cinnamon to be honest, maybe because we’ve heard less of it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

happiness is a butterfly
try to catch it like every night
it escapes from my hands 
into moonlight. 
every day is a lullaby
I hum it on the phone like every night 
and sing it for my babies on the tourlyfe  :xgiggle:

Happy as the moonshine