Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I don’t mean to “promote” my comment or anything but... the more I think about it, the more I like it. :creep: Like a blank paper or the first page of a book, you’re not sure what’s waiting for you and you can fill it with your own ideas and imagination.

I'm just daydreaming here but imagine if the cover was just plain paper with embossed letters? Let's say that the paper is of a nice quality and just white with a shimmer on it or something? I don't think I would be completely against that...

Like this but with her iconic font?

tbcFlZR.jpg

vF1H3FD.jpg

But then again, we already know so many tracks so the “not sure what’s waiting” part kinda doesn’t make sense. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I can’t believe we reached the middle of February (a month and a half until march 29) with no lead single news or anything new. and I bet we would get the single on Feb 16th.. Delusional of me I want to choke

Something funny I just noticed - I first made the NFR Pre-Pre Release thread on March 29, 2018 and the most realistic date we have speculated for the album's release is March 29, 2019... which will have meant we waited exactly a year from the first inklings of album news to the actual release x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Something funny I just noticed - I first made the NFR Pre-Pre Release thread on March 29, 2018 and the most realistic date we have speculated for the album's release is March 29, 2019... which will have meant we waited exactly a year from the first inklings of album news to the actual release x

tenor.gif?itemid=7513882

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

that’s even worse. Dropping a lead single like 6 months before an actual album release

A Troye Sivan "My, My My!" tea. She should be taking release pointers from Ariana instead

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

A Troye Sivan "My, My My!" tea. She should be taking release pointers from Ariana instead

Don't mention Ariana (even though this new album is a fucking bop and everything was planned out so well and this era felt like something new was always on our way whether it was a tracklist, song or video) cause alot of the stans like to drag her here and say "it's only pop music!" "It's not even that good" even tho our lovely sister Lana literally just has a guitar, a drumset, a piano and electric guitar and takes 12 months to produce it all with some less than complicated lyrics :creep: still love Lana tho, it's just us stans have no right to talk about production and music quality unless we're speaking of BTD or Paradise (also wait for me to get dragged tf out just for saying this even though it's true) don't get me wrong I love Lana's whole discography but I wouldn't necessarily describe any of her work after 2015 as being complex, it's just feel good music. Again so y'all don't cuss me out, we love every Lana album in this house! :poordat:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Don't mention Ariana (even though this new album is a fucking bop and everything was planned out so well and this era felt like something new was always on our way whether it was a tracklist, song or video) cause alot of the stans like to drag her here and say "it's only pop music!" "It's not even that good" even tho our lovely sister Lana literally just has a guitar, a drumset, a piano and electric guitar and takes 12 months to produce it all with some less than complicated lyrics :creep: still love Lana tho, it's just us stans have no right to talk about production and music quality unless we're speaking of BTD or Paradise (also wait for me to get dragged tf out just for saying this even though it's true) don't get me wrong I love Lana's whole discography but I wouldn't necessarily describe any of her work after 2015 as being complex, it's just feel good music. Again so y'all don't cuss me out, we love every Lana album in this house! :poordat:

BTD, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon...

get outta here.

giphy.gif

baby what is you doing