Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ugh didn’t we get the LFL release date out of her? how did we end up doing that? it’s all foggy that era had me fucked up but not as fucked up as this one

I can’t remember either and it shouldn’t be this complicated for us to know when NFR is coming out. lol All I remember was she tweeted the date after many publications kept spreading the May date and I think she tweeted the actual date bc either fans were asking her a lot at that point or it was getting close to the rumored date and she wanted to stop the expectations since nothing was gonna happen by then. Or both. Idk. It still annoys me a bit how she announced the LFL date.

Reminder about the power of strings & Lana's lyrical abilities

https://picosong.com/9pcK

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

I can’t remember either and it shouldn’t be this complicated for us to know when NFR is coming out. lol All I remember was she tweeted the date after many publications kept spreading the May date and I think she tweeted the actual date bc either fans were asking her a lot at that point or it was getting close to the rumored date and she wanted to stop the expectations since nothing was gonna happen by then. Or both. Idk. It still annoys me a bit how she announced the LFL date.

ugh didn’t we get the LFL release date out of her? how did we end up doing that? it’s all foggy that era had me fucked up but not as fucked up as this one

if I'm right, it was a few days before the infamous and rumored May 26 release. She had to specify at that point. That and everyone was on her back to confirm something. Therefore the «July 21 fam» tweet. 

But with this era, she did something really new: she use to do records for herself mostly, now she is releasing it only to herself  :teehee:  :teehee:  :teehee:

if I'm right, it was a few days before the infamous and rumored May 26 release. She had to specify at that point. That and everyone was on her back to confirm something. Therefore the «July 21 fam» tweet.

But with this era, she did something really new: she use to do records for herself mostly, now she is releasing it only to herself :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Why does Lana love to torture us lmao

I'd love some songs similar to something like the first half of Radiohead's The Numbers on NFR. I feel like that sound would fit her recent usage of piano and acoustic guitars in new songs

I feel like she'd want to avoid more Radiohead comparison but she did title a song How to Disappear so 

photo-16334.jpg?_r=1544015418

I'd love some songs similar to something like the first half of Radiohead's The Numbers on NFR. I feel like that sound would fit her recent usage of piano and acoustic guitars in new songs

Oh my God! Yasss. OK Computer timeless classic. Lana make it through.

giphy.gif

I feel like she'd want to avoid more Radiohead comparison but she did title a song How to Disappear so

photo-16334.jpg?_r=1544015418

That photo literally gives me nightmares he looks like one of those drunk homeless people who bother you late at night on your walk home and you can smell the alcohol from a mile away and he grabs you and doesn't understand personal space and can't look you in the eyes properly because he's drunk to the high heavens and his eyes can't focus and he can't barely pull himself together to ask you for money Jesus

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

That photo literally gives me nightmares he looks like one of those drunk homeless people who bother you late at night on your walk home and you can smell the alcohol from a mile away and he grabs you and doesn't understand personal space and can't look you in the eyes properly because he's drunk to the high heavens and his eyes can't focus and he can't barely pull himself together to ask you for money Jesus

tenor.gif

and when you reject him for the 5th time, he mumbles some jibber-jabber and waddles off to the nearest kebab shop and sadly eats his greasy food on the side of the pavement wondering where his life went wrong

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

and when you reject him for the 5th time, he mumbles some jibber-jabber and waddles off to the nearest kebab shop and sadly eats his greasy food on the side of the pavenment wondering where his life went wrong

And you offer to buy him food but he just wants money because he wants more alcohol

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I agree with this too much and it's the reason why my Radiohead playlist is called "I Hate the Homeless" sksksksksk

I thought the same thing but she literally follows their Twitter 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

I thought the same thing but she literally follows their Twitter 

I vaguely remember seeing a screenshot of her posting Creep to her Facebook from like 2011  :rip: