Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I stopped listening to the singles months ago, and ya'll should too. Do you not want the album to seem brand new?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I stopped listening to the singles months ago, and ya'll should too. Do you not want the album to seem brand new?

I listened to MAC like 20 times

Venice Bitch 15

And Hope maybe 5 or 6?

Tbh I listened to the Cinnamon snippet like 60 - 70 times so if anything, Cinnamon is the only song I ruined for myself :poordat: but tbh yeah I'm not listening to shit cause it's gonna ruin it all for me and feel so out of place

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

ill never get why fan accounts tag paparazzi photos... like they took it or something

I mean, it's okay. But, like, they could put it close to her head or shoulder or whatever not all over her fucking face.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I'm just daydreaming here but imagine if the cover was just plain paper with embossed letters? Let's say that the paper is of a nice quality and just white with a shimmer on it or something? I don't think I would be completely against that...

Like this but with her iconic font?

tbcFlZR.jpg

vF1H3FD.jpg

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Can't believe Lana will be putting two 6 month old songs on a NEW album. Disgrace. :crossed:

i still think mac & vb should have been part of an EP kind of thing.... i wish she'd replace them with BAR & Yosemite :(

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

She isn't coming friday guys. It'll be next friday aka the 22nd. Either an announcement or the lead single

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I stopped about 3 weeks ago, I also haven't listened to Cinnamon snippets for like 1 month or longer and I havent listened to the IYC snippet yet. I think I will also avoid any other singles if they come out as well.

Even though they wont be on the album I never listened to the two "country" songs yet either.