Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just remembered Jack said that Alphabet Soup was one of the first two tracks they recorded, and both were accompanied only by piano. I bet the other was Happiness is a Butterfly

Psychedelic rock album uncanceled

Edit: here’s the tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/jackantonoff/status/1083508601409454080

Is it far-fetched to think the second one is Bartender? 

I just remembered Jack said that Alphabet Soup was one of the first two tracks they recorded, and both were accompanied only by piano. I bet the other was Happiness is a Butterfly

Psychedelic rock album uncanceled

Edit: here’s the tweet https://mobile.twitter.com/jackantonoff/status/1083508601409454080

I think he meant piano for Hope. I believe the other track is Bartender, which Lana described as weird, so maybe it's some kind of psychedelic track

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Wait... so let's say the WM intro Lana perfomed live is actually included in IYC, that would explain why in IYC she sings "in your car, in your car" (white mustang) ???

IYC could be the White Mustang of NFR, just like how Cinnamon is the Cherry of NFR :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The lowered standards, wow :deadbanana:

are we to blame ): I wish we hadn’t lowered our standards like literally to the very bottom of the barrel... Like the majority of us would be happy if the album cover was at least shot with a real camera rather than an iPhone :deadbanana: It sucks.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Wait... so let's say the WM intro Lana perfomed live is actually included in IYC, that would explain why in IYC she sings "in your car, in your car" (white mustang) ???

IYC could be the White Mustang of NFR, just like how Cinnamon is the Cherry of NFR :raven:

im HERE FOR THIS but both tracks need to be longer than 4 minutes

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Is this an edit? This is gorgeous wtf? West Coast WISHES

Probably. If you haven't noticed, 90% of Lana pictures circulating nowadays are fakes/edits. Fans have to photoshop her face into pictures to get their fix; that's how dry her career is now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=8593648

remember when we saw Lust For Life cover and thought it was a fanmade edit

well... it is a fanmade edit. chuck is her fan and she literally cropped the wooden background and replaced it for that car lmao a mess

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains