Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Are you sure? I thought cottage cheese looked like this Homemade-cottage-cheese-2.jpg :creep:

The url says cottage cheese lol. I mean it looks like this weird mixture of cauliflower and dry cottage cheese. Doesn’t look like crack to me tbh

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Maybe the track list looks something like:

1. In Your Car (continuation of Get Free)

2. Happiness is a Butterfly

3. HIADTFAWLMTH - BIHI

4. -mid tempo track-

5. How to Disappear

6. Cinnamon

7. Venice Bitch

8. NFR

9-12 guitar driven or folksy stuff

13. Mariners Apartment Complex

Edit: what if In Your Car is actually the title track? She feels like a “star” for a fleeting moment in his car, but she’s living in the shadow of his ego. My mind.

can't wait for NFR to be released in the summer!! (sarcasm)

remember when she said the album would be released at the "top of the new year"?

iconic. you can't trust lana. PERIODT.

Chinese New Year just passed so maybe she meant Nowruz/Persian New Year... which is in March! :hooker: Nowruz is always on the first day of spring (March 21st) so maybe the release day will be on March 22nd, a Friday?  :fabcat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

What happened to the collabs with Machine Gun Kimberly and Jesse Rutherford

Nobody knows. The one with Jesse, we know nothing of (it’s peobably for his album). The one with MGK was for his album as well, but he scrapped the whole thing to start over. I wonder if it includes the Lana collab also.

Maybe the track list looks something like:

1. In Your Car (continuation of Get Free)

2. Happiness is a Butterfly

3. HIADTFAWLMTH - BIHI

4. -mid tempo track-

5. How to Disappear

6. Cinnamon

7. Venice Bitch

8. NFR

9-12 guitar driven or folksy stuff

13. Mariners Apartment Complex

Edit: what if In Your Car is actually the title track? She feels like a “star” for a fleeting moment in his car, but she’s living in the shadow of his ego. My mind.

You forgot bartender.

It really is shit like this that gets me surprised and happy, like we weren't expecting anything, but the father of the track basically confirmed that it's still on the record. Sprinkling the thread 1k pages w gifs etc. doesn't feel as good as these cheesecake bite confirmation info bits just -- makes me smile, not even forced. 

edit: fuck totally misread that as HiaB, well there goes that feeling tsk 

/

anddddd I could've said feta, but I didn't if u know what I'm saying at the cheese oop   :hoe: 

What's Alphabet Soup? Is she going Warhol on us? Campbell's had alphabet soup no doubt..

UV/Honeymoon

I’m still hoping that intro she sang to WM is from a song on the album ugh

Maybe IYC? I noticed that the chords of the snippet she posted were very similar to WM

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I’m still hoping that intro she sang to WM is from a song on the album ugh

omg YES. I'm so mad she didn't record it on WM originally, but that intro was so beautiful :trisha:

Maybe IYC? I noticed that the chords of the snippet she posted were very similar to WM

omg...you're right :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven