Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

okkkkkkkk fuck me up lana!!

honestly that photo/look is the perfect bridge between her super theatrical high glam btd type looks and her effortless at best/lazy at worst kinda vibe she's had going on in recent times, and i am HERE for it

it's just the way i feel

So yeah, just a rough edit

I was gonna do another version without borders but I'm tired rn

PS: I stole the "NfR" logo from someone here, I don't recall who it was.

Edit: i'll work on it again tomorrow so it gets a little better and I'll do another version

Lf7wVdp.png

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I honestly see both versions, but when thinking about IYC, MAC, HTD etc I see Lana almost like a painting, looking mature and stunning

I actually love that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

whatchu thinkin bout? lol.

If Lana's next instagram post isn't about Marina's new record you will succumb to the church and find yourself among the ranks in the fight for a better, brighter world- without resistance or choice :)

If Lana's next instagram post isn't about Marina's new record you will succumb to the church and find yourself among the ranks in the fight for a better, brighter world- without resistance or choice :)

i’m scared

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’ll place the bet!

Thank u for ur cooperation. :)

I listened to MAC about thrice the week it came out. 

VB about five or six times in its first weeks.

HiaDT... seriously... only twice. 

I'm also trying to keep everything as fresh as possible. I can tell this entire thing's gonna be a concept, and I don't want that experience ruined. 

Oh, sorry... the subject changed.

What a beautiful photo. 

So yeah, just a rough edit

I was gonna do another version without borders but I'm tired rn

PS: I stole the "NfR" logo from someone here, I don't recall who it was.

Edit: i'll work on it again tomorrow so it gets a little better and I'll do another version

Lf7wVdp.png

This is amazing.... you won

I swear some of you would thank god on your knees if she threw her warm shit in your face. It's understandably clear that most of you aren't aware how little effort going on ig is and clicking a record button. Jeez. I love Lana, but I seriously hate these suck ups who will fight for her till the end. It's not healthy whatsoever.

I just wanna say.... most of the visuals for MAC and VB are reused clips from HIAB, a music video/song she didn’t say when she was releasing. So not only have we been given LQ snippets of most of the album, we have already seen parts of a music video of a song that hasn’t been released yet. It’s underwhelming and I’m surprised some fans aren’t getting this is a new level of laziness coming from her. Lmao

I personally love the vids, and I still don't think the MAC video's all that good. I used to, bc I love hanging out around beaches, and it reminds me of it, the industrial sites by the highway, that and how I love Lana in BW, but it's more of a fashion flick than it is a mv. Same w VB but that has more content. 

I do have to say that I'm liking how the videos, even if sub par, still supplement the vibes of the songs, but they still feel more like album trailers than anything else atm 

I hope she does a crisper version of a vid for HiaB, like an official video w new material for it

UV/Honeymoon

It’s just noon but so many good things have already happened to me today. Hozier’s new song, news of a singer I’ve been waiting almost five years for, news that another of my favorite singers will be featured on the previous’ song, Lana looking utterly stunning in that Billboard photo and I’ll see Hamlet later. This day feels too good to be true so my delusional mind is trying to convince me that Lana will give us some news of the album today. Please, Lana. :poordat: If this day is too good to be true, but it really is true, then let us have some news. :krylie:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Today is Friday, she could announce something... but she won’t!

When she does, it's around 6pm (France time). So we'll see in 5 hours if something happens. But I have no hopes.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~