Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

OMG just noticed Shazam actually recognizes "Happiness is a butterfly". Isn't the title confirmed then?

it’s been a while now since HIAB is recognizable through Shazam, I wish Cinnamon or IYC was though, we’d be sure that they’ll be released

This isn't even funny anymore

i’m literally frustrated, especially after we got one interview after God knows how long with NOT ONE hint about the album

ok guys... this week... it has to be this week...

Sis we said this last week, We just have to admit that this bitch isn't releasing anything until summer, I know it's hard but we need to face FACTS

tenor.gif?itemid=8942317

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

btw do yall still think Hope? or happiness? or whatever it's called--is a good song? bc i still think its trash and refuse to acknowledge it btw. noah fence 

finally someone who agrees with me

hope is garbage

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

btw do yall still think Hope? or happiness? or whatever it's called--is a good song? bc i still think its trash and refuse to acknowledge it btw. noah fence 

it's one of my favorite LDR songs tbh

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I don't think it's bad but it's lacking musically. Even if she was going for that "raw" feeling/vibe, I still think a few sound effects throughout the song would have made the production more interesting. Then again, I don't think she was trying to write something amazing when she wrote that song. It's just very telling/confessional and it's very meaningful in that sense.

One of her most raw and personal songs? Yes

Top 10 material? No