Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ben just posted that poem Lana shared before, but he didn't say much... just that the album and poetry book will come this year. >___<

I hate him

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, I'm over the album and it hasn't even come out yet. Kinda hope it's scrapped.  :deadbanana:

reported. thanks.

Ben just posted that poem Lana shared before, but he didn't say much... just that the album and poetry book will come this year. >___<

terrence was right. this is our “news”. lmaooo.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

his post made me cackle... dude thanks for the clarification that its at least coming this year i guess.

doesn't this prove they don't even have a release date for some reason yet? 

his post made me cackle... dude thanks for the clarification that its at least coming this year i guess.

doesn't this prove they don't even have a release date for some reason yet? 

It's hard to say. Maybe they do, but they don't want to say it just in case things don't go to plan (meaning in case Lana wants to add more songs).

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's hard to say. Maybe they do, but they don't want to say it just in case things don't go to plan (meaning in case Lana wants to add more songs).

fuck her indecisiveness oh my god...

I just don’t get what’s so hard about picking a day and sticking to it. Top of the new year has come and gone

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

like i feel bad for him because it is lana's choice and she keeps claiming the album is done and he did say she rows her own boat or whatever the hell that comment was but this is the industry! you are her managers! manage her.

instead of being weird and vague just say you guys don't know yet... thats better than this clownery, and even if they do know... at least say something else

3gXI.gif