Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i’m just as annoyed and frustrated as all of you but i’m worried that all of us attacking her will just make her pissed off and she’ll do some petty shit w the album. lol.

She can keep it tbh at this point I don't even care about NFR anymore just give us the next one and thats it. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I can't speak for everyone else, but this is where my frustration lies:

Why release two songs in September and make fans wait longer than 6 months?

Why release snippets on insta and make the fans excited only for them to never be heard in full until God knows when?

Why not give little updates to fans? Livestreaming ain't hard.

Why tell us it's finished when it's clearly not?

I don't mind waiting either, but don't give fans the silence treatment. It's just annoying. Simple.

She released them because she wanted to share music with the fans. Would you have preferred the alternative - nothing up until this point? They were never singles she called them end of summer jams she just wanted to put out.

The creative process is not linear, sure it was probably finished at one point now clearly she is inspired and wants to add and change things. Is that bad? Maybe your favourite song will be one she added this year.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

She released them because she wanted to share music with the fans. Would you have preferred the alternative - nothing up until this point? They were never singles she called them end of summer jams she just wanted to put out.

The creative process is not linear, sure it was probably finished at one point now clearly she is inspired and wants to add and change things. Is that bad? Maybe your favourite song will be one she added this year.

Yes, actually. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Or maybe we will get 10 coachellas and no cinnamon or iyc

The fact that the album isn't even finished LMAOOOO

but it is

thats the point

the album has been finished since late december/january

and still... nothing

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

then you'd all be complaining either way!! Listen to somebody else

Sis I listen to PLENTY of artists. I'm good in that department. But teasing shit isn't cool when you're not 100% confident about when the album will be released.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

lmao this is a joke 

it wouldn't be half as bad if she fucking waited until the album was finished to:

a) release the singles

b) announce the finished album

it comes across as so unprofessional and idec   :bye2:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

The delusional part of me thinks that maybe shes adding songs to it and maybe we will get 16 tracks instead of 13.

The realistic part of me knows she's probably taking tracks off and slapping different songs on music videos that she's shot (like white mustang) :toofunny:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

then you'd all be complaining either way!! Listen to somebody else

Mate I just think everyone's realizing how unprofessional she is and that she truly doesn't give a fuck about anything or anyone anymore. It's not that dramatic. It's just hard to be a stan of someone who doesn't care about their music, and we both know stans make up more of the Lana fandom population than fans. That's how she became a cult classic. So I wouldn't entirely say this is a good move on her or Ben's part. Also I've never seen anyone (besides Sky Ferreira) say they had an album ready and then flake out. It doesn't take much effort to tweet "I don't know what I'm fucking doing guys I'm sorry". Like a little respect for your fans goes a long way.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif