Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I had a cute idea for celebrating the 10th anniversary of BTD together with this community and Lana but I’m not sure how to make Lana see the thing and I’m pretty sure Ben would hate it if I mentioned LB to him. :toofunny:

Haha there's about a 0% chance of that ever happening but it's cute, dream big.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

WHERES YOSEMITE BEN GODDAMNIT

tumblr_pmj9vc023H1tf5w2m_400.gif

I had a cute idea for celebrating the 10th anniversary of BTD together with this community and Lana but I’m not sure how to make Lana see the thing and I’m pretty sure Ben would hate it if I mentioned LB to him. :toofunny:

what was it?

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I am personally offended by Ben’s responses to us

You should be. This is what he thinks about the fanbase, the people who have lined not only lana's pockets the last 7 years but his too! I'm not saying he has to respond to every fans rude ass remark but jfc he could have like a grain of professionalism about his responses. What album that has 3 singles out has no release date?

Haha there's about a 0% chance of that ever happening but it's cute, dream big.

I just had an idea of creating a message book from everyone here and maybe hand it over to Lana during a concert or something. :toofunny: Making message books from fans is kinda common in the k-pop community but then there’s usually some or several people who know where to send it...

what was it?

See above :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

honestly ben and lana are just a match made in HELL, a manager that doesn't wanna manage his artist and a singer that doesn't wanna release and promote her work..what did we do as gays to deserve this disrespect???  I'm a good fan I buy albums, I buy merch.. I pay my taxes why is this happening to us tenor.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I just had an idea of creating a message book from everyone here and maybe hand it over to Lana during a concert or something. :toofunny: Making message books from fans is kinda common in the k-pop community but then there’s usually some or several people who know where to send it...

I actually vaguely remember something like that being done a few years back. Not sure if it ever was completed though. Regardless, you don't need lana or her management to organise something like that, just someone willing to hand it to her.

honestly unfollowing Ben and Ed, they are idiotic to fight with us. 

we were all simply understandably upset by thinking and led on the record was done... Lana said it was finished, she teased half the record, she posted a video captioning "NFR". it is the worst era, she is so disappointing now that she is basic la white girl, I  have slowly lost my respect for her artwork, as it seems she has too,,,,,,,,, hopefully the record will contradict my comment here, but who on earth knows when it'll be available 

I actually vaguely remember something like that being done a few years back. Not sure if it ever was completed though. Regardless, you don't need lana or her management to organise something like that, just someone willing to hand it to her.

I was just thinking of asking her managers where I could mail it to (Interscope office or something?) so she would get it, but I know I’d never know. :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

See above :)

awww love that

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I'm angry as well but some of you are stepping way out of the fucking line. We're all frustrated but some posts are just plain hateful, threatening and not cute at all.

Would you tell any of the things posted here straight to her face? Or in THAT manner?

You can tell them what you think about this whole thing without being over the top distasteful

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Going on 6 months of being strung along for this album...to act like people are unreasonable for wanting info is ridiculous. Marina was quiet for years but at least she came back with a plan

"

honestly ben and lana are just a match made in HELL, a manager that doesn't wanna manage his artist and a singer that doesn't wanna release and promote her work..what did we do as gays to deserve this disrespect???  I'm a good fan I buy albums, I buy merch.. I pay my taxes why is this happening to us tenor.gif

!!!!!!!!!!