Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i don't kiss any of my fave's arses through everything they do, it's understandable to be critical

Definitely, but the past 100+ pages on this thread have been mostly negativity in different shades and flavors which makes it a bit boring (for me).

All of the critical acclaim > LB members with flop taste

Guess you better delete BTD, Paradise & UV then because critics despised them and hail Lust For Life her second best album (1 point less than Honeymoon, an actual good record)

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

It's not Venice Bitch hate mammies, we're just saying there's no need to sell a song we all like. Especially when you're saying stuff like "oh my god this guitar solo cured my blind nephew and brought back Jesus himself before defeating the devil and throwing him back into hell" like, no girls.... no....

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Guess you better delete BTD, Paradise & UV then because critics despised them and hail Lust For Life her second best album (1 point less than Honeymoon, an actual good record)

Critics like VB because it's safe and easy for the GP to digest

Definitely, but the past 100+ pages on this thread have been mostly negativity in different shades and flavors which makes it a bit boring (for me).

Can't talk about how we love NFR when we haven't heard it & probably won't until December 31st can we

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

The level of taste and intelligence coming from this post, recognizing that Venice Bitch is great without over selling it. Future president mama!

Thank you queent! :umadney: Can't wait for your new album, send me a signed copy! :kiss3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

It's not Venice Bitch hate mammies, we're just saying there's no need to sell a song we all like. Especially when you're saying stuff like "oh my god this guitar solo cured my blind nephew and brought back Jesus himself before defeating the devil and throwing him back into hell" like, no girls.... no....

who's to say it didn't though

i truly don't understand why anyone would mention May Jailer in relation to Venice Bitch, or even remotely compare the two. Sirens was stripped down, acoustic, almost lo-fi music that owed almost exclusively to folk. Venice Bitch is a drone-y, multilayered & full of distortion song that owes to psychedelia, shoegaze, dream pop. they are NOTHING alike. to say VB is a regression to May Jailer era is honestly laughable.

Critics like VB because it's safe and easy for the GP to digest

You're being sarcastic right??? I just woke up my brain is all fuzzy so I honestly can't tell lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains