Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm v depressed about turning 24 on 14th march so need cinnamon to Save me please

my birthday is on march 1st aka a friday so i was hoping to get something then but that’s totally impossible.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Thank U Hun :kiss: before honeymoondaddy quotes this post and says "hey, I made a version too except mine is a full version" I'm gonna beat him to the punch and say he made a version and it's somewhere in here, I just don't have the link cause I didn't download it cause the vocals weren't lined up or autotuned :creep: he's gonna murder me but I'm only teasing love you hmdaddy :heart:

Ok but the vocals WERE lined up. Just not autotune :icant: and love you too hunny :kiss:

Anyway. Heres my full version of How To Disappear :creep: https://picosong.com/wJFUq/

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Cinnamon to me, is the best song Lana can release as the lead single of this era, of course with a decent, profesional music video

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Ok but the vocals WERE lined up. Just not autotune :icant: and love you too hunny :kiss:

Anyway. Heres my full version of How To Disappear :creep: https://picosong.com/wJFUq/

This is so good, great job!!!

I liked @ ‘s version too but the robotic voice was getting to be annoying for me (soz lol)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Cinnamon to me, is the best song Lana can release as the lead single of this era, of course with a decent, profesional music video

But we know she and her team are not that smart so...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Honestly I'm avoiding listening to Cinnamon, I've played the snippets 5 times I think and the beat started to sound tired already. It gives me some Ariana Grande current vibes and idk if thats a good thing, but I'll take that over the uninspired mess that is Hope.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains