Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I actually feel more relaxed now that we dont have a release date, at least we know its not coming March 29th so we can just chill out, move on with our lives and patiently wait for some album related news

- all in good time

same girl the stress of hoping but knowing I was gonna be disappointed was too much now I can chill and just wait :)

so i was just reading this essay abt pics of marilyn monroe reading (basically abt how people still don't believe she was cultured & the old "pretty OR smart, not both" stereotype) & came across this paragraph that mentions Lana:

wtjCxLvb_o.png

it's from the artist that came up with the sad girl theory mentioned in the article in this post btw & she's a Lana fan, ofc. since we're all bored and frustrated rn, i thought maybe someone here might be interested.

I am still banking on a surprise album release.. idk why i just feel like it would make sense with all of the secrecy surrounding the release date so far

that's a nice concept in theory but someone would ruin it by leaking the drop date

negAbhB.png

my god Is This Happiness is just so beautiful and haunting... the piano ballads we're getting on NFR better be up to this caliber

I love how tame/fragile the melody/production sounds in comparison to the brutality of the lyrics

It's genuinely one of her saddest songs. Very earnest.

Marina is already releasing another song, Lana can't relate

But Lana did almost the exact same thing with MAC and VB, the difference is that Marina has an actual plan and will release her album in two months while Lana has been cockcaging us for six whole months now. 

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains