Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this has to be interscopes doing period! i saw on this thread that they held UV for 6 weeks and we all know the problem she had w/ releasing it how she wanted. this is obviously happening again thats why she has no idea when they are gonna get let her release it. seriously fuck them. i dont think lana is doing this clownery all on her own. 

What if everything about the album truly is finished and she's just chilling while her label is holding it back like UV? There wouldn't be much for her to do then than to just wait. I can't be mad at her if that's the case then, I'd just hang around with friends too tbh.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

You know this era is bad when you want NFR to leak and you don't care how it makes Lana feel...

honestly does she even care? she gets upset over them and knows that all her stuff leaks.. yet has a finished album getting dusty for what? this album could leak next week and not be set for release in months which could fuck everything over. if i were her id be smart knowing what usually happens and want this shit out as soon as possible, she obviously is care free at the moment and her tweet on missdaytona was very "whatever"... girl please have a little more concern.

does anyone have a long snippet of cinnamon where the two clips put together blend well? because each one i find goes ... "to keep me out... I WIN!and i jump each time

does anyone have a long snippet of cinnamon where the two clips put together blend well? because each one i find goes ... "to keep me out... I WIN!and i jump each time

simply to find on youtube. 

giphy.gif

If it really is all the label's fault then it's best she not say anything at all. Maybe they just wanted Billie to have a clean non drama related big roll out. For Lana to have been saying the last couple of weeks no no the label won't let me the label won't let me just looks bad. Maybe she (or more likely the label) just wanted to step back and let Billie have a clean rollout? Let her have fun with her friends in the meantime. Maybe we'll hear something soon in a couple of weeks when this release dies down a little... (hoping)

A small continuation :creep:

Don't break me down

I've been stanning too long

I've been trying too hard

To love one pretty song

I hear a promise of a new release

I search fast

I am alone at midnight

Been tryin' hard not to believe in IG updates

But I

I'm too delusional

So

I just cryyyy

I just cryyyyy-hyyyy

Credit to @@WildMustang for the first two lines ♥

I'm tired of feeling like I'm getting fucked over

I'm tired of hearing Venice Bitch on repeat in my ears

It's all I've got to keep myself sane, baby

In between these lies

Lana, whyyyyyy???

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

All this talk of LDR 7... FUCK LDR 7. She’s going to be over and done with her music career after the release of NFR. She doesn’t care anymore and that’s that.

giphy.gif

so a woman from Interscope said she might be doing "minor changes" and a guy said release dates are up to the management

Ben/Ed said she is the boss lady in charge and she decides everything and we will know when they know

and Lana said it's finished but who knows when it will be out

CHILDREN blaming each other

no one claiming responsibility for this mess

i- 

so a woman from Interscope said she might be doing "minor changes" and a guy said release dates are up to the management

Ben/Ed said she is the boss lady in charge and she decides everything and we will know when they know

i-

I want to cry we’ll never get this album

i- 

what's the number for her record label?

giphy.gif