Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

also do we have solid proof she really is editing it and that’s why it’s not out yet? or was that just a random rumor someone made up (i’m not very caught up on lana news sorry - idk what info we actually know) cuz i was just thinking like if she’s had the album done for a while why didn’t she release it way earlier like closer to mac/vb because ik y’all are saying it’s not happening rn because of billie eilish but then why didn’t she just release it beforehand? it makes me think maybe her label really does have a problem w the content of the record like uv which makes me excited because we all know how incredible that album is. but lounging in a hammock poolside and doing yoga with a rabbit on your head doesn’t exactly seem like she’s fighting hard to get it released it either :toofunny: but then also where does Hope fit into all of this i don’t even remember when it was released lmfao

I think it could be because she added two new songs? Initially we thought it was just 11 then turns out there are now 13 songs.

I wonder if Lana added Stupid for Being So Happy and Hey Baby Blue (folk-ish/country songs) as the last two, and maybe that's why her label are hesitant about releasing it? Who knows...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

agreed. Some of the comments, I feel, are getting borderline sexist

its very superficial , we don't who out of the group leaked this information either some of them could be very nice girls atleast she's having fun I guess.

Alas I Dont think anyone should be critiquing their appearance either

yeah but how is telling gossip columns gonna help lol

You never know if thats true though or someone just made it up. If it is true we don't know wether the person contacted them or if they just heard 2nd hand through someone else who knows one of the friends that they don't like him.

If women can multitask then why cant she have fun with her friends AND release music?? cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I just know these new friends of hers got to listen to Cinnamon in Lana's car, I'm so mad. :oprah3:

I know, the fact that Ben, an unworthy one got to hear gods new song "in your car" is dispicable, even imagining these basic girls getting to hear such a masterpiece while we're out here starving and crying with depression is... pure evil

a funeral, literally a funeral :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

ANYWAY leak NFR

@@Eclipse

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

omg Lana going "holy fuck that is so fucking terrible" idk i love it

I can't listen right now, is she referring to this album release? 

Lana: I'm doing the bindings of my poetry book all by myself is going to take so long kms :(

Also Lana: spends her whole day walking around with her posse of shallow insta blonde party girls drinking ice teas, peeing and talking about literally nothing

whew i miss an ARTISTÉ

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I just know these new friends of hers got to listen to Cinnamon in Lana's car, I'm so mad. :oprah3:

Maybe not? After all, one of them posted backstage of Lana at BUKU performing Video Games. Maybe they don’t care at all about her new stuff.

That Billie Eyelash person really ended her I can’t breathe

Nothing against Billie but the fact her debut album has a higher metascore than all Lana albums is homophobic, especially when it comes to the masterpiece that is HONEYMOON.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Nothing against Billie but the fact her debut album has a higher metascore than all Lana albums is homophobic, especially when it comes to the masterpiece that is HONEYMOON.

Ewwwww.

Honeymoon is untouchable.

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Twice just because

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...