Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have been so busy with uni stuff this past year, but been trying to keep up here. I have returned and logged in to say something revolutionary: holy shit how is this era so dry.

Bc she hates us

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Hillsong supports conversion therapy tho

Last i checked so does the catholic church. The pope literally said parents should take their kids to gay conversion therapy if they notice gay behaviours at a young age.

qfrWuBl.png

This is news to me. She goes or used to go to Hillsong? Why?

She definitely went to Hillsong once, but the other two times (including yesterday) are debatable.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Last i checked so does the catholic church. The pope literally said parents should take their kids to gay conversion therapy if they notice gay behaviours at a young age.

I've said this elsewhere but there is a difference between being a 'nominal catholic' because you were brought up as one and you continue to believe in general christian concepts (which a huge percentage of catholics are) and being someone who purposefully chooses to go to a church that is somewhat anti LGBTQ. 

And the Pope didn't advocate for conversion therapy. His comments were mis-quoted/interpreted/translated. Pope Francis has been the most LGBTQ friendly Pope to date. 

I personally was brought up Catholic, and I still go to Church, not because I support the Catholic Church's teachings on LGBTQ matters, but because I have a connection with God and that is the place where I do. I believe the Catholic Church is wrong in a lot of ways, and many many many Catholics also do. 

Maybe Lana is the same with Hillsong. Who knows. Maybe she does believe all their teachings. Who really knows without asking specifically. But what I am saying is that the difference in condemnation is due to the implications of being a Catholic by birth vs being a Hillsong member by choice. 

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Lana does not even look good in that pic, she looks like a soccer mom. Also, how long are we going to stan a homophobic queen, especially when she releases no music. I think she honestly thinks releasing snippets excuses her for not putting in literally any other effort by this point.

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

the worst thing is that there she was w her friend :lmao:

are u guys witnessing the marina slayage? 

i'll listen and judge. i adore marina but her musiqué is getting worse.

also u look cute in that pic!

Everyone has the right to their own belief system, but not to freedom from criticism of how those rights are exercised. There’s also a difference between belonging to a community of believers and tolerating an establishment’s opinions advocating for conversion therapy, which has been found to be extremely detrimental to individuals who have experienced it.