Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

As much as I absolutely loved Venice Bitch, I really wish she didnt start the promotion for the next album so soon after the LFL era/LA to the Moon Tour. Specially if it's taking so long to release.

I get that. I was honestly surprised when she released the 2 singles in September. I was expecting the era to start later.

Instead, she decided to drag it on so fucking long.

i know it's off topic but i posted it in another topic and no one saw it :( does anyone know where i can find the original clips of this video ? 

in HD and without the rainbow effect please ? thanks !

it's from paradise album trailer and it looked that way in original too

i know it's off topic but i posted it in another topic and no one saw it :( does anyone know where i can find the original clips of this video ? 

It's from summertime sadness

https://youtu.be/_SdaU_wFd0A

Nowhere. Lana herself posted the video back in the day. Those are Summertime Sadness outtakes.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

this clip reminded me how perfect she looked in her older LDR videos... she looked like a literal goddess to this point it was kind of creepy lmao i remember thinking she's probably an alien

I wonder what LDR6 is gonna sound like. I’m hoping it’s a mix between folk and grunge. I can’t wait for this new era to start! So far all of her previous album titles have been iconic, I wonder what this one’s gonna be called.

qfrWuBl.png

god, these visuals take me back man

negAbhB.png

i’m probably gonna get slaughtered for saying this but...

how to disappear is getting very old to me.

like the lyrical content is A+ but the melody... eh...

maybe when and if i (ever) get to hear the official studio version,

i’ll change my mind, but for now, it’s tiring to me.

i don’t get the hype about the song anymore.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Love the story, but I haven’t listened to it in weeks. I’m waiting for the official audio too.

HTD and Hope both are exhausting listens. The lyrical content is great however the melody and boring vocals (I know she sometimes goes high and goes like OoooOoO) are tiring. Imagine if she had the deep vocals in Money Power glory or light airy ones of Yayo on either song.

@ idk why it isn't letting me quote ya, probs a sign to let the joke die so it will after this but :

(Gucci) GUILTY 2rrp45t.jpg  !! ! @@Clampigirl Love ya too bud! but ok pic really made my day u haven't even ohmygod Rc6ezLY%20-%20Imgur.gif @@Nobody :oic:

It's like when you've a joke to send to someone that u can't even properly enunciate bc it just fucking gets u. Like that, but dressed in these circumstances.

BUT. I think I'll be checking out this new artist Lana's posted on her insta, not a story, but a post. Must b worthwhile -

Controversial, but I'd really like to listen to the Because of You-esque production Jack was coming up w/ from that livestream vid she did waaay back when last year 

UV/Honeymoon

I wonder what LDR6 is gonna sound like. I’m hoping it’s a mix between folk and grunge. I can’t wait for this new era to start! So far all of her previous album titles have been iconic, I wonder what this one’s gonna be called.

Trap with some piano ballad fusion

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

HtD will be the last track on her last record NFR, (if even he gets to come out) 200.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Does anybody feel like In Your Car would fit well as the album closer?

I personally find it more of a transitional track (not just bc it's about said car) since it seems to really compliment HiaB real well. Can't exactly pinpoint how, but maybe it's the similarities in tempo, or just tones of what we've heard so far, two cents 

UV/Honeymoon