Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If we're bashing her for staying at some "homophobic hotel," can we also bash every artist performing at Coachella?

obviously? lol

including lana of course

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Naively, I always thought that at this point in her career she had all creative control. :noparty:

She has a great deal of liberty but not 100% control over everything. Very few artists have in fact, unless you’re Beyoncé or Madonna or something.

I- people have been doing this for years

I know that lol I just mean it's more important than Lana staying at some hotel when she probably has no idea about its history

I don't think the anti-LGBT thing about Coachella's organizers was a public knowledge back in 2014 tho

and when did LFL come out?

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

The plot fuckin thickens. 

Could this also be the reason why LiB was never released? Did she and Blake Lively laugh at all the gays that day? 

thanks for reminding me now im gonna go watch the age of adaline trailer 30 times in a row

tenor.gif

does it matter whose teleaseing what and when? i’m genuinely asking. like if every big artist was realeasing albums here and there all throughout the year then i guess lana won’t release until 2020? i’m not genuinely asking here. it just sounds stupid lol.

Marketing, and really just an allocation of resources, more like, if they can control the market, then it's the safest way any of them'll be able to predict how much sells bc they control it. Playing things safe as per usual those fuckers 

thanks for reminding me now im gonna go watch the age of adaline trailer 30 times in a row

tenor.gif

Bitchhhh. I know how u fuckin feel  :smokes3:

UV/Honeymoon

HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI: 20,300,000 Spotify streams

She about to hit a billion y’all...

Lanadelreyinfo on Twitter said the 3 NFR singles got a total of 68M streams on Spotify alone. Not bad for an album without a single lead, a release date and promotion.

i don't about y'all but that fucking church situation is really pissing me off and i'm lowkey scared that i'm gonna have to unstan if she keeps playing this fucking game.

i mean i love Lana with all my heart. she's been my everything since forever, she's literally one of the main reason why i didn't kill myself, but like..........idk what's been going on with her lately... her ignoring us about this album, this unprofessional dry ass era, the eeeeeeeeeeeeextra long wait for NFR etcetera etcetera, the snippets she keeps releasing, her complete absence of emotions/passion when she's on stage, the dances, the LOOKS, her FRIENDS, and all these homophobic-pedophilecovering-rapevictim silenting-therapy churches she's been going to lately.. you can't tell me that she doesn't know what's going on in there cuz that would be a fucking lie after her visiting those places for not even 1 time, but

3 TIMES.

the lana i loved and discovered in 2015 is dead and gone and it's SAD. i miss the coherent eras, i miss her updating us, i miss her beautiful looks on stage, the intimacy we all felt when she was singing, her aura.. i'm not even mad about the album or whatever, idrc at this point, even though the wait is kinda annoying. but i just CAN'T with her. everything she's been doing these past few months is just CLOWNERY. i'm glad that y'all can separate the artist from the art but that's just impossible for me. so either she's taking her shit together, or i'm leaving for good. i can't believe i'm typing these words rn. i never thought i would even be able to think that way about her. if she's happy, good for her, that's cool and i'm glad, but i can't support someone like the person she's become. until otherwise proven, i'm pausing my stanitude. x

To be honest I'm finding her personality really off putting lately. The auburn bimbo Lana back in 2012 was more bearable than how she is now. :pft:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Tbh I didn't even know that hotel funds the stoning law. I don't think that's something EVERYONE knows, like it's 'hidden info' if you know what I mean.

It's owned by Brunei. The stoning law only came in like 3 days ago didn't it 

It's owned by Brunei. The stoning law only came in like 3 days ago didn't it 

Yeah it's pretty recent. I wouldn't blame Lana for not knowing, but hopefully she finds out soon.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven