Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lest we all forget when he dangled leaks in front of underage boys in order to get nudes.

are you srs?

giphy.gif

« Lock it » is the « It’s a mess » of this era.

Noo never :crossed:

They are both incredible songs, but I don’t think it’s super realistic to believe she could reuse them for a new album. The only place is see them is on her collection of 25 previous songs, if she ever decides to do it.

To paraphrase Chuck E. Cheese Grant, “hehehehe lock”

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

It's been 3 months today since Hope was released and nothing has happened since then apart from two snippets, a photoshoot that's yet to come, and a vague tweet  :bye3:

did you guys know that there's other threads on here? huh

I don't understand when ppl shade others for posting in this thread. We literally do not know what is going on in Lana's mind, for all we know NFR is being surprise released tomorrow. If the mods wanted to lock this thread they would have done it for good by now. You're posting here too, stop being a shady binch

Reaaaad-Honey-Sip.gif

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Here’s the thing about that rant, and I mean no disrespect, but are leakers legit going to grow a conscious now? I don’t care for half of her unreleased songs, because they’re some of her worst material (obviously because some have the bad production/weaker lyrics/some were a good draft for final songs- but that’s it, a draft), and I think most of us could’ve lived without hearing some of them- but I doubt most of us are seriously asking for the leaks of new material? It’s stupid, and I’m still pissed at the people who leaked BAR. Personally idc how long an artist takes to release new music- Lana could take a 5 year hiatus and I’d wish her the best and still listen to her music. What I hate is the disrespect and unprofessionalism coming from her team, the vague album updates, the odd choice in releasing singles that aren’t official singles (???) (prob) almost a year before the album, her decision in joining those church circles (girl, of all places to find yourself after claiming you used to be in a cult that one time), all of this when the era started so hopeful and felt like a positive turning point after the disappointment LFL was. It isn’t that hard to understand where the frustration is coming from. Watch those same people getting mad at people voicing their confusion and disappointment start ranting in a couple of months about the same shit too.

What cult was she in?

Don’t bother with comment sections for the news. They’re usually full of trolls or people w extreme views from either side. lol

Conservatives have gone crazy. In an old Hollywood movie group I'm in, someone made a post about the scene in Queen Christina where Greta Garbo kisses Elizabeth Young, and some old fart in the comments section was like "i bet that young lady went on to give interviews crying about how much the incident traumatized her", in a bizarre attempt to liken this scripted scene to...sexual abuse actresses suffer on set? :whoopi: 

These people are wack as fuck, and they keep getting nuttier. Now that racism, sexism, homophobia, etc -including microaggressions- are getting called out instead of ignored, accepted and even celebrated, they're fucking terrified. So they've turned this into a sick little game where every single thing supposedly eNrAgEs sNoWfLaKeS :awkney2: 

Someone posts an old pic of a little boy and a little girl playing in a garden? Old lady in the comments: today this photo would be RIPPED and BURNED and the parents would be ARRESTED because of SNOWFLAKES and TEH GAY AGENDA

Someone posts a pic of a white family? Old man in the comments: no one would DARE to share this pic because LIBTARD SNOWFLAKES would call them RACIST and have them MURDERED because in today's DEGENERATE society only interracial relationships are LEGALLY ALLOWED

Please don't buy into it :headache:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm so glad leakers are getting read for filth on this thread. This era really has seen it all (even if its not necessarily in a good way). Its one thing to leak songs and share it with the fanbase. Its still wrong/ illegal but in a way its like doing it for the greater good and though the artist will lose money it does generate hype and exposure for them. However, illegally procuring music just so you can hoard it for yourself, and flaunt that to thousands of people over social media is sick and twisted, doesn't help the artist at all, and really just shows insecurity and an obsessive need for power and validation from strangers.

tenor.gif

What cult was she in?

I don’t think she ever mentioned the name, but this is what I’m referring to (from the Grazia interview to promote UV): “I used to be a member of an underground sect which was reigned by a guru," she said. "He surrounded himself with young girls and he had this insane charisma I couldn't resist as well. So I was in this, I'll call it sect, because I was longing for love and security." Continuing, she added: "But then I found out that this guru wasn't a good but a bad person. He thought that he had to break people first before he could build them up again. At the end I left the sect."

To me, she’s still searching for that love and security. Who knows... maybe that’s also taking up some time from NFR.

I don’t think she ever mentioned the name, but this is what I’m referring to (from the Grazia interview to promote UV): “I used to be a member of an underground sect which was reigned by a guru," she said. "He surrounded himself with young girls and he had this insane charisma I couldn't resist as well. So I was in this, I'll call it sect, because I was longing for love and security." Continuing, she added: "But then I found out that this guru wasn't a good but a bad person. He thought that he had to break people first before he could build them up again. At the end I left the sect."

To me, she’s still searching for that love and security. Who knows... maybe that’s also taking up some time from NFR.

I believe she was in the Atlantic Group (AA)