Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’m sure she choked on Jacks circumcised Shlong as he produced Venice Bitch.

the return of Jack's dick  :deadbanana:

surprise bitch I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me teas 

nice cocc bro

the fact that i'll cry my heart out to this album is the only reason i still care about it

the fact that i'll cry my heart out to this album is the only reason i still care about it

If it ever comes :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

lol let me let out my mental breakdown here i'm extremely depressed more depressed than ever my life is going to hit rock bottom this year i'm sure and i just need this record and all of its happiness/depression/i'm already hurt concept PLEASE LANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only unreleased song I feel fits this concept of “I’m already hurt” “I’m/you’re so bad I’m/you’re like a killer” is serial killer. What if she finally redid it??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Inb4 “Serial Killer redone/on deluxe edition of NFR” rumors :creep:

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

eclipse is mostly right though lol

i mean aside from we get so many leaks (which we obviously did but not anymore) and not fully knowing her unreleased catalog (bc some of us have been stanning for 7+ years)

yeah the era has been crazy unprofessional, and she did start teasing really early, but like 2 years between an album isnt even that bad of a wait yall are just impatient af, and she did in fact release 3 songs during the wait. a lot of artists dont even release one song between album cycles with bigger gaps between releases than LFL to NFR

The gap between releases isn't the problem... It just gets tiring to be lied to.

We've been given many many false time periods and even a date.. of course we're going to get hyped as fuck and end up disappointed.

god-damn.png

Inb4 “Serial Killer redone/on deluxe edition of NFR” rumors :creep:

shes redone it for every album u just have to wait through 69 minutes of silence if u play the first track backwards on all cd versions 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan