Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The fact it was completed like last year is beyond me...I would secretly be hoping she’s making new songs for it with more exciting production .. and songs that capture attention opposed to all sounding the same .. at least she patterned up with Steven Klein making me believe something grandeur is happening !

since this era started i moved cities, started uni, i wrote one essay and made five video games, dated guy x, broke up with guy x, dated guy y, broke up with guy y, got back with guy x, my auntie died, i grew my ldr collection considerably, bought more tickets to see LDR, became friends with @@Eclipse & @@wraith / got high with @@Eclipse & @@wraith, had a job, left a job, had a breakdown, went to berlin...and probably some other shit?

no haircuts tho i don't cut my hair :hooker:

Does anyone wanna ask their psychic aunt what's happening with NFR or something

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I still listen to almost all of ANTI it's so fucking good.

This reminds me how much I'm dying to hear Rihanna's upcoming album. 

Sorry, I know, this isn't the Rihanna thread, whatever

so have a lil faith in Lana and think the same will happen with NFR giphy.gif

I moved to london between mac and vb and nothing much has happened since then just doing my job living my best life wishing nfr was the soundtrack to my commute and drunken park walks (:

okay girlies obviously nothing's happening for the next few months so we should get ready for MAC's first birthday party. alongside with which snippet do you think you are going to play it? :flutter:

Guys, should I wait and make my 2000th post on the 2000th page? ...Nothing's happening for the next few years anyway

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

i just read what kim gordon said about lana and it made me cry a little lol why is everyone so mean to her and so quick to dismiss her and her

UbsOye5.png

The last psychic I believe said we're getting closure at the end of April, and basically album coming in June

That's what you WANT to believe - that would satisfy me if true

Remember when Fiona Apple's record company shelved Fiona's "Extraordinary Machine" album and how pissed her fans got. They were so angry that they sent the record company apples and protested in front of the record company building. 

Free_Fiona_protest_outside_Sony_BMG_head

The album was eventually released in 2005. 

Something like this would be great to support Lana. Like I said before, I have a feeling the record label shelved NFR. Look at what they almost did to UV. Lana wouldn't keep songs she wanted to release for shits and giggles. God knows what's going on behind the scenes.    :lanasrs2:

this is actually a FANTASTIC example, because what happened with fiona's record turned out to be that it was never actually shelved, but that she didn't like the terms her label gave her for working on it, and quit rather than comply with them (i'll put a better explanation in a spoiler in case anyone cares, but that's the gist of it). so basically production and promotion on the record just stopped entirely, and fans assumed it had been shelved, so they set up the free fiona protests. after that kind of display of support, fiona ended up getting the funding and the go-ahead to finish and release her album how she wanted. so i feel like this is actually a really good parallel to the lana situation, since we don't know what exactly is going on; putting pressure on the label would be a great way to get some information at the very least!

what happened with the fiona record was that she had an almost fully produced version complete, but it didn't fit with her vision so she wanted to remake most of the songs. the label wouldn't give her the money to redo more than one song at a time, and they would have to see each song when it was finished to decide whether they liked it before giving her the green light on the next one. she decided to just quit rather than let the label have that kind of involvement in the creative process, so for all intents and purposes it appeared that the album had been shelved, hence the protest. but even though the protesters didn't know what was going on behind the scenes, the pressure they put on the label ended up achieving their goal anyway...hence why this feels very relevant

it's just the way i feel

dont mind me yall just

FUHFJKHBVFH FWHEHYRJ FWHERE HTRYCJIS SHEEGY WHERE HT EUCK IS THIS A:BUM WHERE HT EUCK IS LANA OHKY GOD IM SEIOSULY GETTING CLOSEE TO TOTAL FUCKIGNG EVAPORATON EVERY DAY NOW I FEELLIKE SKIN FLLING OFF AND MY BACK DETERIORATING I NEED A SAVIOR

tenor.gif

im an unstable mind of a child type person i really have no patience for anything so this is killing me