Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

honestly at this point it would just be rude not to have the next single be cinnamon. like imagine ignoring us for months...thats the least she can do. 

i understand having no plan but after seeing all these comments i feel like she would be like "....oh okay maybe i should probably do something " 

and we DESERVE cinnamon or HIAB WITH a polished music video ugh 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

like imagine, after all this waiting that shes knows we've been doing she posts this

sorry for the wait loves,

heres some sugar and spice and everything nice,

CINNAMON  

and the post is a video for the song and its amazing and the era is born anew like bitch can do so much wow......

SHE.CAN.DO.SO.MUCH.UGH!

:lange:

it's too late tbh

an amazing video would be amazing

it would undo nothing of what has happened so far

i will hold this grudge for years, maybe forever

#CapMars

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Why do people on here refer to her friends as "baddies". They look like any other group of 30 year old women from LA who take pilates classes and drink matcha lattes and continuously mention how your thirties are the best years of your life while they spend most of their time just drinking pinot grigio with their girlfriends.. They're far from insta baddies.

qfrWuBl.png

The fact that she keeps posting three times at once.... knowing her delusional fans will reach thinking she's making a grid for her new music/era or whatever  :hooker:

Cruel mind of hers

2012 lana would be so disappointed with 2019 lana

2012 Lana was a persona, 2019 is the real Lana.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Idk about that. Persona aside, I think there's an argument to be made that she was more real 7 years ago before the fame really swallowed her up, but eh. 

She looks happy, though. I hope that's genuine. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I've been thinking, she basically described the album as her daily life, so what if the aesthetic of this era is actually her hanging out with friends and posting sunset pics? I mean, it's her daily life that she posts on Instagram, and all the pics kinda look the same, they have a similar vibe.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Suddenly there are a lot of comments on all platforms criticising how monoracial her friends are ... fuelled by the IG post, no doubt ... but it's interesting. I bet she didn't expect that. 

She can shut all it down rn by just dropping a song or the album, though. 

Why do you say that?

theyre gonna be out for about a year so theyre going to feel older and more out of place

like imagine lana released Love a year before lfl, wouldnt it feel old and out of place?

theyre gonna be out for about a year so theyre going to feel older and more out of place

like imagine lana released Love a year before lfl, wouldnt it feel old and out of place?

Oh I get you now. Yeah, that's why I don't play any of them too much. I took them out of my current playlists when it became clear that we were not getting the album at the top of the year. I want to be able to enjoy the album in its entirety. 

I'm purposely not listening to her and it's all her fault. 

I agree. Also, she’s older now. She’s done being this mysterious “I’m too cool for that” person and is just living her life and enjoying her friends. You can hear the sincerity coming from Hope

I think she's dragging this pre-release out (and out and out) because she knows in her heart she has no interest/plan to make any music after it ... I mean she wasn't even planning to do this one ... 

I think it'll be a good few years before we get anything else, if ever. 

She's almost 34 and if she wants to have kids then that can't wait forever, although it's not uncommon for women to have kiddos into their early forties now. She's a real houewife of West Hollywood and that Tesla poem alluded to it, as do all the other poetry references to planting flowers and making a new life, etc ... I think that's the priority

This will sound really awful (I'm sorry) but nothing kills a career in entertainment business faster then when kids come into the picture. Lana is 34 and chances are she's one of those woman who doesn't feel complete without children. Now would be the time for Lana to have kids because as we know, women's eggs start dying out around their 30's. 

Then again look at Cardi B. She literally twerks on stage between breast feeding her baby AND she's popular as hell.

I don't think Lana is really into the music business as before or maybe she's tired of being "Lana" and wants to pull a 'Marina' and go back to "Lizzy".