Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I do not think Lana is reworking the record, because she said it was done on the livestream and on miss Daytona.

I truly believe she wants the poetry book to be released before the album, if she is reworking the record --its probably without jack cause he is busy now --and I truly hope she can see how basic these instagram baddies are, I mean she surely seems to be tearing down her beautiful life in art one era at a time... 

Also random af but I assumed that that pic she posted of the violas back in January was hers and yesterday I did a Google search for "violet flowers" for a web project I'm doing and that pic is like the 5th result: 

https://www.thespruce.com/growing-violas-1402895

If sis can't be bothered scrolling past the first 5 Google image results to steal a pic of violas, then she can't be bothered releasing an album smh. #flawlesslogic

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'll never forgive Lana for making us go through all this

Same. If she does a complete 180 I will most likely reconsider; Lana & her music mean a lot to me and I definitely don't enjoy "hating" on her. But until that happens, I refuse to support her.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

elle delete this thread like u did with the kim petridish one

That's what Lana would say; she doesn't appreciate hard work and we've worked hard for 1600 pages

me downloading NFR when it leaks 5 months before its release date tumblr_pq8j9lp4qH1v6un0d_540.gif

Seriously if anyone's got anything, leak it. Shit's tired. 

I'm in too deeeeeep.

Since I've actively been so excited and hyped for this album, I've spent so much time waiting for the album to come out by checking LB, Reddit and Facebook everyday for news. I'm both at the point where I really want to hear it (and support an artist I love by shovelling out my non-existant dollars) but I also just want to forget about it. It's like a break-up where I want to move on with my life, but I keep checking in to make sure everything is okay and I can't help myself.  :toofunny:

I can't wait for this album to be released - then I can just go on with my life and not ever have to subject myself to waiting to hear from LDR again. I've already unfollowed her on all channels since the content she posts has zero interest to me outside her music and I'm never going to waste energy getting disappointed by a lack of communication again. 

Sorry for sounding like an absolute little bitch, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride. D:

a mood

Seriously if anyone's got anything, leak it. Shit's tired. 

maybe not NFR material but... oh they do

the good life... we are waiting patiently

giphy.gif

It really is strange how it hasn't leaked yet. Jack must have it all locked in a vault or some shit...

im wondering does anyone know if anything produced by jack has leaked in the past? or does he have those top notch firewalls installed?

and its her fans with most followings who kiss her ass ie, bigger influence. as lanadelnews said "take your time planning x" uhm? do you live under a rock? 

and she sure will take their word more than some random gay crying for cinnamon. 

i mean yeah, we dont know if she would listen to us anyways, but there def would be a bigger impact if accounts that she herself favors and have bigger audiences starting saying something other than "yas queen legend muah" 

they're terrified she'd unfollow and/or block them, you know her approval means everything to them

im wondering does anyone know if anything produced by jack has leaked in the past? or does he have those top notch firewalls installed?

I have no idea tbh...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe not NFR material but... oh they do

the good life... we are waiting patiently

Melodrama leaked lmao

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

apparently some lyrics of her new song called Stonemilker leaked

A juxtapositioning fate
Find our mutual coordinates
Moments of clarity are so rare
I better document this
At last the view is fierce
All that matters is
Who is open chested
And who has coagulated
Who can share and
Who has shut down the chances?

Show me emotional respect, oh respect, oh respect
And I have emotional needs, oh needs, oh ooh
I wish to synchronize our feelings, our feelings, oh ooh

expandableclitoris, on 28 Apr 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

apparently some lyrics of her new song called Stonemilker leaked

RormanNockwell, on 28 Apr 2019 - 08:47 AM, said:

It'll leak.

Someone's got something. 100%.

:thumb3:

As I've said before, she wants to hope the album is damn good because if it isn't, then even in the most casual fan's mind the consensus will be, "I waited so long for this?". Many fans will forget the specifics but they won't forget that they felt disappointed. 

Plus if it's bad then the press will start looking for reasons why and they don't care about the exact timeline. I can totally imagine reading shit like:

"Del Rey's latest effort is full of misplaced religious fervour, which isn't surprising given the singer is a member of the controversial Hillsong church" 

and

"Lyrically, the album holds less substance than one of Del Rey's empty Cha Cha Matcha cups"

If you've got it, leak it to me so I can write the full review. 

I'm pretty sure I'm going to love NFR (unless she reworks it) so imo negative reviews would be unjustified, but our girl needs to get roasted for SOMETHING so like :whatever: