Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

does anyone knows why the hell Gods & Monsters isn't on spotify anymore? i can't click on it, it's like greyed out (i'm in France btw)

Hillsong didn’t approve

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Mid-2019 means June, so maybe there'll finally be a new single in May or early June and then album in like June-July. Or like August if Lana considers September to be the end of summer. Yay yay, we can do this! : )))))

Edit: Never mind, I can't think lol, mid-2019 would mean JULY, not June. x)

Isn’t mid-year considered May to August for the music industry?

However, I still think we’re not getting the album before end of August, September being more plausible.

Isn’t mid-year considered May to August for the music industry?

However, I still think we’re not getting the album before end of August, September being more plausible.

I don't know, I can't count months lol, never mind me

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't know, I can't count months lol, never mind me

A fan met her apparently in LA and asked when it would be released and she’d say end of summer. The Elle Canada interview that got out last week (where she said she wanted to release a couple more songs before the album) reminded me to be patient. So in my mind, the album is far away and she will drop music randomly. It helps not to get too impatient.

A fan met her apparently in LA and asked when it would be released and she’d say end of summer. The Elle Canada interview that got out last week (where she said she wanted to release a couple more songs before the album) reminded me to be patient. So in my mind, the album is far away and she will drop music randomly. It helps not to get too impatient.

but she has the whole festival "tour" in june-july. it would make sense to release the album before then but clearly nothing makes sense this era so fuck it why not just release the album AFTER all the shows 

tenor.gif

I can wait, I have a pretty high patience, but I'm just really disappointed when she said the album is finished and might be out early 2019 (I guess I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up when she didn't sound so sure about that, but how could I not when everything seemed to be finished but the album cover?)... I can wait, I have other things to entertain myself with so I don't mind that much to be honest, but... just some proper comminucation about what's going on would be nice. Really nice.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

but she has the whole festival "tour" in june-july. it would make sense to release the album before then but clearly nothing makes sense this era so fuck it why not just release the album AFTER all the shows

tenor.gif

Honestly, for the festival season, she doesn’t need much more than one new song. She will only play for what? 70 minutes? She has to do a couple of her « greatest hits », throw in VB and MAC, maybe a new single and she’s fine. I don’t remember how that last festival seasons went on (the post-UV one could be an indicator), but I don’t think she played that many songs from the new record in festivals. If she had announced a world tour, now she wouldn’t have a choice to have NFR out before it (like the LA to the Moon).

Honestly, for the festival season, she doesn’t need much more than one new song. She will only play for what? 70 minutes? She has to do a couple of her « greatest hits », throw in VB and MAC, maybe a new single and she’s fine. I don’t remember how that last festival seasons went on (the post-UV one could be an indicator), but I don’t think she played that many songs from the new record in festivals. If she had announced a world tour, now she wouldn’t have a choice to have NFR out before it (like the LA to the Moon).

This is sadly so accurate... She will probably only play one or two new songs on her festival stops, maybe more if the album is out before they start.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Everyday someone posts here that they're unstanning bc she hasn't said anything about NFR, yet they be back here tomorrow with a new conspiracy about where the album is it

i am the biggest NFR fan in the world!!! i have nothngb ut patience for this record!!! i love it!!!! i dont care!!! this comment is fucking ginarmosu in germany!!!

however if the!! song!! i want ins't on there!!! im comitting genocide!!!

Everyday someone posts here that they're unstanning bc she hasn't said anything about NFR, yet they be back here tomorrow with a new conspiracy about where the album is it

Well doesn't that make sense? The grip she has on our soul is so real, we can't ever let go of her even if we wanted to.

One of the biggest problems we're facing is we don't know if fans who apparently met her said the truth. What they should do is take a secret recording or a video of the moment she talks about a possible release.

So, if any of you meet her, record when you ask for the album!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I hate her. ( ; - ; )

I don’t think it’s completely her fault: most artists have to come with a « festival set » that will please everybody. Most artists can’t play the new record for a « general public ». That being said, i’m Sure you will enjoy her show: she is good live, you just have to tell yourself it’s not the NFR tour.

Was this on Twitter or something?

End of summer makes sense; she will surely go on vacation with her friends once she's done with the festivals. 

There'll be IG stories and papparazzi pics of her frolicking around in Italy in like, August. And this thread will be 3000 pages by then. 

Zzz. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream