Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

this is the first time i’ve seen someone say Michelle’s name but refer to Kelly as Beyoncé’s other backup singer”

Lmaoo I'm not surprised. I think Michelle is the only one who didnt continue a career in music. (Or at least successfully. I'm not aware of any attempts from her after Destinys child)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

imagine lana makes a surprise entrance to the MET dressed in 2012/13 born to die esque attire then announces the single and preorder in an interview shortly before posting the album cover on instagram... a dream, a literal dream

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

imagine lana makes a surprise entrance to the MET dressed in 2012/13 born to die esque attire then announces the single and preorder in an interview shortly before posting the album cover on instagram... a dream, a literal dream

The only way this is gonna happen is if

A. She goes back to her old surgeon

Or

B. Thanos snaps his fingers and transports us to a timeline where Lana never flopped on SNL and continued her life as the gangsta Nancy Sinatra...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Lana reading this post:

WE FUCKING DID IT THE ALBUM IS COMINGGGGWHAT IF THE COVER OF NFR IS THE COVER ART AND THE TRACKLIST GETS REVEALED

Some of you have not learnt a single thing from these 8 months era of silence...

there's a song by Sublime who has exactly the same title. it might be a reach but we gotta be prepared for everything at this point

Many were suspicious about ‘Heroin’ too, largely because of the famous Velvet Underground song of the same name and her brief UV-era association with Lou Reed, the Velvet Underground’s founder. I doubt the new single is a cover.

there's a song by Sublime who has exactly the same title. it might be a reach but we gotta be prepared for everything at this point

Many were suspicious about ‘Heroin’ too, largely because of the famous Velvet Underground song of the same name and her brief UV-era association with Lou Reed, the Velvet Underground’s founder. I doubt the new single is a cover.

BITCH IM LAUGHING LIKE LAUGHING

tumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo4_250.pngtumblr_p1a7ssNcup1w268obo1_250.png