Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

You guys are really doing the most. Please just stop over analysing everything. I know thats pretty hypocritical of me to say due to the fact that i've over analysed A LOT since the release of MAC and VB; but this really isn't worth all the stress over. I haven't been on lanaboards that much lately and i haven't been checking this thread because i just figured.. whats the point? Unless some solid news actually comes from Lana herself, whats the fucking point?

Lana hasn't changed, she is being herself. She has always adapted to the people around her and right now she's just enjoying her free time. I agree she's a fucking dickhead for giving us false promises but thats just that. Nothing we can do. So accept it and move on. She will release a new album one day. Wether that be NFR, who knows. But lets just put all this shit to rest now because honestly its getting very tiring. She will announce the album when she is ready, and if she never does then we still have 5 other albums, AKA, Sirens and a billion unreleased songs to listen to.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

You guys are really doing the most. Please just stop over analysing everything. I know thats pretty hypocritical of me to say due to the fact that i've over analysed A LOT since the release of MAC and VB; but this really isn't worth all the stress over. I haven't been on lanaboards that much lately and i haven't been checking this thread because i just figured.. whats the point? Unless some solid news actually comes from Lana herself, whats the fucking point?

Lana hasn't changed, she is being herself. She has always adapted to the people around her and right now she's just enjoying her free time. I agree she's a fucking dickhead for giving us false promises but thats just that. Nothing we can do. So accept it and move on. She will release a new album one day. Wether that be NFR, who knows. But lets just put all this shit to rest now because honestly its getting very tiring. She will announce the album when she is ready, and if she never does then we still have 5 other albums, AKA, Sirens and a billion unreleased songs to listen to.

jdnflsj

This is the phone number I found for the Chairman of Sales at Interscope Records: (310) 865-1000. If someone has a better course of action please reply to this post, but I propose that we call (they’re open Mon-Fri) and do a sort of over the phone “polite” protest. We obviously can’t organize all of LanaBoards to have an actual protest outside of UMG headquarters, but I really think its time we take some form of formal action and get our voices heard. We’re like sitting ducks on here. We all have opinions and as consumers and supporters of Lana, her label deserves to hear how unhappy we are. Please someone let me know if I’m being a psycho lol

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

but isn't that a different situation all together? Lana stated on numerous occasions her look was for herself and its not like her appearance wasn't widely divisive for men and women alike.

She might have been pressured to lie about that

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

but isn't that a different situation all together? Lana stated on numerous occasions her look was for herself and its not like her appearance wasn't widely divisive for men and women alike.

I am sure it is not exactly the same situation, but the point in showing my own personal experiences with not wearing make-up was just to show that it doesn't indicate a cry for help or mental health issues - it doesn't need to be analysed, it probably doesn't mean anything. And the media can put a lot of pressure on women to look a certain way, which may or may not have caused Lana to feel the need to wear make-up. But this album cycle she seems overall more comfortable with herself (yes, she still seems to be working through some things as seen in HIADT, but overall imo she seems more comfortable), so she may not feel the need to wear make up for that reason too, and I am loving to see that. 

giphy.gif ldrclashsmall3.png

This is the phone number I found for the Chairman of Sales at Interscope Records: (310) 865-1000. If someone has a better course of action please reply to this post, but I propose that we call (they’re open Mon-Fri) and do a sort of over the phone “polite” protest. We obviously can’t organize all of LanaBoards to have an actual protest outside of UMG headquarters, but I really think its time we take some form of formal action and get our voices heard. We’re like sitting ducks on here. We all have opinions and as consumers and supporters of Lana, her label deserves to hear how unhappy we are. Please someone let me know if I’m being a psycho lol

Let’s fuckin do it

...are y’all ok? She just found a group of girls she gets along well with. You don’t know them, you don’t know what type of people they are. It’s so weird how people on here are so obsessed with who she’s friends with when in reality we know nothing about her friend group except for what we see on their instas.

she goes by Lana, not Elizabeth. You’re not her father/personally close to her in any way, stop.

It's a joke. Just about every time you post, it's to police someone. Breathe. Or block. Idc. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So V Magzine new cover is Avril Lavgne.. So we can exclude this possible for Steven Klein shoot.. The album shoot is coming :flutter:

Lana said SECOND cover, she was obviously referring to the album. They scrapped the first one.

...are y’all ok? She just found a group of girls she gets along well with. You don’t know them, you don’t know what type of people they are. It’s so weird how people on here are so obsessed with who she’s friends with when in reality we know nothing about her friend group except for what we see on their instas.

she goes by Lana, not Elizabeth. You’re not her father/personally close to her in any way, stop.

Lmao it was a joke. I realize it’s hard to find humor in these trying times but life still goes on

LIZARD PEOPLE

Lmao it was a joke. I realize it’s hard to find humor in these trying times but life still goes on

I figured your post wasn’t serious, but it’s a bit much referring to her friends as “vapid girls who think they’re the shit” when you don’t even know what type of people they are. The other post I quoted def was serious tho.

qfrWuBl.png

Thankfully, your opinion isn't the gauge for what is or isn't.

Move on.

I’m so sorry. I couldn’t see the comedic genius behind you referring to Lana as Elizabeth in every context. My eyes are open now. This is peak comedy.

qfrWuBl.png

I’m so sorry. I couldn’t see the comedic genius behind you referring to Lana as Elizabeth in every context. My eyes are open now. This is peak comedy.

What is wrong with you? Move. The. Fuck. On. 

You're tiresome. Blocking. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

You should def post this here too! http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/10719-nfr-info-protocol-thread/

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.