Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Guys just a friendly reminder (bc it happens on lot on this thread)

Please don’t do that kind of thing where you continue saying things like “hahahahaha” for so many lines in runs into a whole paragraph. It fucks the thread up on mobile. I’m not trying to be controlling or an ass, it’s just annoying trying to read a thread that’s outstretched bc someone’s being extra. It moves the entire thread to the left side of the page and the right side is all the theme with this one little line of “hahahahahahaha” going or those random fucked up letters that look like a mess. It continues it as if it’s one full line of a word but it’s not (bc of the spacing)

Ik this is off topic kind of but just something to think about when you post next time :P

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i'm convinced they did something, AT LEAST a kiss

They soooo did ... I'm gonna go rant about it on the Random thread though because I promised Elle I'd behave on this one. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I'm sorry but no it's not her job to make music videos, and it has never been. Her job is to make music. She's a singer songwriter, not a filmmaker. She has done some sublime visuals in the past but she doesn't owe us anything. If she doesn't want to do it anymore, it's her right.

And how can you already be complaning about a tour? The album isn't even out yet! Lana announced the LAFTMT 3 months after the release of LFL, why do you want her to announce the tour for NFR before the album is even out.

And she hadn't toured since 2015. Music videos are expected from artists since 1982ish lol, I don't excuse her laziness. And obvi she's not going to announce a tour before the album you're just playing ignorant. We pay her bills, YES she owes us quality visuals. 

Anyways what r y'alls wishes for LDR7?

Effort. So yeah....

Guys just a friendly reminder (bc it happens on lot on this thread)

Please don’t do that kind of thing where you continue saying things like “hahahahaha” for so many lines in runs into a whole paragraph. It fucks the thread up on mobile. I’m not trying to be controlling or an ass, it’s just annoying trying to read a thread that’s outstretched bc someone’s being extra. It moves the entire thread to the left side of the page and the right side is all the theme with this one little line of “hahahahahahaha” going or those random fucked up letters that look like a mess. It continues it as if it’s one full line of a word but it’s not (bc of the spacing)

Ik this is off topic kind of but just something to think about when you post next time :P

ohh i got you! i'll go edit that post rn and add line breaks, sorry!

it's just the way i feel

are we on to pregnancy theories now? i am enjoying this slow descent into madness 

Oh, you're clearly new.

We've been here before.

Lycra pants would allow one's tummy to expand comfortably; just sayin' ...

sometimes Venice Bitch feels like the best song she has ever made and sometimes it's a complete skip

Sometimes it feels like a sensory overload to me. I often play the first half and then skip on to something else.

I have the attention span of a goldfish, though.

Oh, you're clearly new.

We've been here before.

Lycra pants would allow one's tummy to expand comfortably; just sayin' ...

ohhhh! this is true

of course i bet lana's pregnancy would last about 3 years

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

The thing that annoys me about Lana is that if she actually put more effort in even 5% she would elavate herself to another level maybe even commercially. I feel recently she’s not really bothered or cared about making imagery for music. It’s like she just says ‘chuck take care of it for me I can’t be bothered’.

'chuck take care of it for me I can't be bothered but let me make the final choice because you actually might have some taste and we can't let the gays have nice things'

:awkney2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

im absolutty conviced that this venice bitch quote is for him

You write, I tour, we make it work

You're beautiful and I'm insane

We're American-made

:creep:

:um2:

why do these rumours follow jack around? it happened with lorde too

which would be even more gross since there's a +15 year gap between the two

don't want to take it there but i also believe its very sexist how our society can't take a man and a woman working together without thinking they're banging or something like that :rip:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Because he always works with attractive, young, female singer/songwriters with moody lyrical tendencies.

Questions?

https://www.popdust.com/cry-at-parties-and-other-ways-to-become-one-of-jack-antonoffs-female-collaborators-2630188420.html

I mean he actually was with Lorde

doubt anything happened with Lana though, jokes aside