Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

eh, i'd be excited if this were nfr's aesthetic and cuteness but i don't wanna get hyped up over a random cover she'll never acknowledge after friday  :toofunny:

exactly... 99% sure this vibe we getting is just for right before and after the songs release. after that we are back to the ~nothingness~ of NFR 

I am screaming at the praise for her “effort” with the cover art when it’s a selfie with a filter.

The lowered standards. I-

But yeah if she’d came out with smth like this in HM or LFL or honestly in any other era she’d be cancelled

I am screaming at the praise for her “effort” with the cover art when it’s a selfie with a filter.

The lowered standards. I-

I agree that standards have lowered, especially since the HIADTFAWLMT cover... that being her worst. But let's be honest, other than VG, MAC and VB, all her single covers were just stills or shots from the music video.

I agree that some of them are stunning and did what they needed to do but let's not pretend like she always put so much effort into her single covers. But within this era, this is the best visual she's served thus far.

Ya'll hol' up, crazy conspiracy incoming:

What if THAT is actually the album cover, and she's actually holding a Norman Rockwell print/painting? :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ya'll hol' up, crazy conspiracy incoming:

What if THAT is actually the album cover, and she's actually holding a Norman Rockwell print/painting? :raven:

OMG if this is the cover b*n didn’t like so she reused for DT cover, that’s honestly something she’d do

um she better not have dyed her her darker again 

This is probably an old picture, the sublime plans had to be in the process for a long time now it had to be edited into the movie

This is probably an old picture, the sublime plans had to be in the process for a long time now it had to be edited into the movie

I thought it might be old but I don't trust her  :biblio:

exactly... 99% sure this vibe we getting is just for right before and after the songs release. after that we are back to the ~nothingness~ of NFR 

yea.. boring bare faced valley girl. wish this was the music of the record and not that boring folky whatever the singles are