Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

This track reminds me so much of BTD. I don’t know why it sounds like it would fit that record so well. Holy fucking shit I love this. It’s so different for Lana. THIS is what I think she wanted to do with Groupie Love, something more on THIS caliber

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i listened to it while i drove around and i actually really like it but... try as i might, not a lot from this era has stuck with me (looking at you hope is a keyboard smash) so far and that saddens/scares me a little. i get it’s far too early to judge nfr but idk if i’d be here for a monotonous piano ballad-driven album. that being said, i do have to admit “in your car” sounds absolutely divine from what we’ve heard.

This track reminds me so much of BTD. I don’t know why it sounds like it would fit that record so well. Holy fucking shit I love this. It’s so different for Lana. THIS is what I think she wanted to do with Groupie Love, something more on THIS caliber

I have some hope that's she's gonna work with Andrew Watt again bc he did a great job here!  :heart:

giphy.gif

I thought it reminded me of Diet Mtn Dew at first, especially with the hip-hop essence

I thought it reminded me of Diet Mtn Dew at first, especially with the hip-hop essence

That’s what I was thinking, DMD. Wow that was so refreshing to hear, I love this track so far. Hopefully it’ll stay in my “Really like” list lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The Sublime fans are definitely going to hate it; it's sooo different from the original. The meltdown will be spectacular.

I’m a sublime fan and I LOVE it but I’m also a bigger Lana stan. Wish she kept the last chorus where Bradley went all weird with the vocals and said “la-la-Louie”

LIZARD PEOPLE

I’m a sublime fan and I LOVE it but I’m also a bigger Lana stan. Wish she kept the last chorus where Bradley went all weird with the vocals and said “la-la-Louie”

i thought of it but this is more like an improvisation so it would sound kinda meh and cringey 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I honestly just find it about as okay as I did Hope

It doesn't give me that feeling like MAC & VB did, and like I know the rest of NFR will

But I'm also not complaining, especially with how dry this era is. It's a nice appetizer!

This. I feel the same way. 

Lana Del Rey Summer Bops Playlist

01. West Coast

02. Kill Kill

03. Jump

04. Florida Kilos

05. Cherry

06. Off To The Races

07. Burning Desire

08. Summer Bummer

09. High By The Beach

10. Music To Watch Boys To

11. Doin' Time

+ Meet Me In the Pale Moonlight / St Tropez / Kinda Outta Luck etc.

giphy.gif

Every Man Gets His Wish

Driving In Cars With Boys

Resistance

Ooh Baby

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight

Queen of Disaster

Caught You Boy

JFK

Angels Forever

Wild One

Starry Eyed

A cohesive album with bops and cuteness. Ugh. Imagine this being an actual album on her discography

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

If you haven’t already, do NOT look at the sublime ig comments. As a person older than the average user on this forum (I’m 29) and as a life long sublime fan, I am disgusted and annoyed as fuck at these close-minded, tasteless, deaf, crusty, puka-shell necklace wearing members of our society. They don’t deserve to hear lana’s version

LIZARD PEOPLE

If you haven’t already, do NOT look at the sublime ig comments. As a person older than the average user on this forum (I’m 29) and as a life long sublime fan, I am disgusted and annoyed as fuck at these close-minded, tasteless, deaf, crusty, puka-shell necklace wearing members of our society. They don’t deserve to hear lana’s version

sublime approved and liked that so yeah who cares 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...