Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Lana should take after Lizzy Grant and the OG ancom Jesus Christ himself and be a commie again if she's so into church now

Still haven't stopped thinking about her threatening to guillotine Moby <3

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

The tracklist had either 11 OR 18 tracks, there is no in between. The cover was just her face and her hair was beautiful and elegant yet simple and understated. I am telling you I have a psychic connection to this album and it is ALIVE and its coming. Its not a feeling, its my reality

DID THE COVER HAVE SURF VIBES CUS IF YES THEN SLAY MY LYFE tumblr_inline_ppewr0FIyZ1slmw1u_400.gif

UV/Honeymoon

DID THE COVER HAVE SURF VIBES CUS IF YES THEN SLAY MY LYFE tumblr_inline_ppewr0FIyZ1slmw1u_400.gif

It did, her hair looked like she had just been surfing it honestly looked like this format

Father%20John%20Misty:%20God%E2%80%99s%2

Mixed w this hair and vibes

tumblr_mh58a2tVME1rm6g33o1_500.png

And the same color scheme as the poetry book selfie she posted on IG

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

It did, her hair looked like she had just been surfing it honestly looked like this format

Father%20John%20Misty:%20God%E2%80%99s%2

Mixed w this hair and vibes

tumblr_mh58a2tVME1rm6g33o1_500.png

And the same color scheme as the poetry book selfie she posted on IG

Stopppppp that'd be perfect and now I'm going to be sad if she doesn't do it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

If Lana covers anything for this album, she should cover Higher from anti. That was such a good album and that song would fit her voice well. Plus Rih is a queen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I think its, at the very least, safe to say we wont get anything else from her in May, right gays?

I checked the song registration site yesterday and there was nothing new, so yes, I think you're right.

I maintain that it would be smart for her to use the momentum from the DT release and drop another single soon, but I fully expect to not hear from her again for another three months.

I wonder why she'd think of a surprise release even, aside from the ease of it - would we even b surprised at this point? Hm

But she can't do that without registering the songs first, can she? Can you secretly register songs? Has she ever?

Because if not, we are far too obsessive for her to do a surprise release. She'd never get away with it.

We believe that all the money that comes into the church belongs to God. Tithes, oerings, gifts and other donations, as well as income from tuition and otherministry activities are all given to us in trust. As churchleaders we are accountable to God and to the people who have given to the church to be excellent fiduciaries of God’s money. All oerings and donations given for adesignated purpose or project are used 100% for that purpose or project.

:thumb2:

"It's Gods money we are just accepting it and using it for him thats why we pay ourselves 5x what we give to charity" :oopna:

I wonder how they would explain why they opened their 2nd location in Beverly Hills despite them being from Seattle and then fly in weekly to hold services there. "God spoke to us and said there is a lot of money there and celebrities are gullible".  :flop:

This reminds me of Scientology. Disgusting. 

giphy.gif

ah fuck i didn't think it would come to this but...it's me

Katie Holmes masquerading as Shirley Manson ... I fucking knew it. It all makes sense now.

Katie Holmes masquerading as Shirley Manson ... I fucking knew it. It all makes sense now.

i could've sworn assuming the identity of my favorite badass 90s frontwoman would keep me safely incognito forever, but the guilt of knowing that i, katie holmes, myself am the sole impediment to nfr's release is simply too heavy a cross to bear in secrecy

it's just the way i feel

also i'm 2dumb4technology at this hour so just know that i intended the phrase "cross to bear" to be a link to smash hit You Oughta Know by Alanis Morissette aka God (https://viewaskewniverse.fandom.com/wiki/God)

see, it all comes back around

I love 90s music, too. Taste, Katie.

Your taste in husbands negates it, though.