Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

storm jackoff's studio en masse and steal the files. power to the people. seize the means of production. vive la revolution.

We're children of a completely justified revolution

And stealing NFR's the only solution

Fuck this messy era's confusion

About NFR

And it's delayed release

WE'RE GONNA GET IT, IT, IT, IT, IT!!!

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Dark Paradise was reworked multiple times, at one point it had completely different verses (the "I got the ice, you got the fire. You got the stuff, to take me higher  I got the brains, you got the money, this is a race, lets go fast honey" version), she sang another version to this live in mid/late 2011 (Everybody told me I was falling in love, I said You would fall too if you knew what I was dreaming of, Everybody told me I was stupid because you were bad, you were wrong, And I knew it.)

Ugh, that was such a moment!

I mean, she sounded tragic, but at least she was passionate. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Y’all believe anything but the press releases lmfao

What does this even mean lmao I think like half of us fell for March 29th and there’s still a press release saying it could come mid year

WHAT TIME DOES HER COVER COME TOMROROW?

Please stop with the caps or we'll ban you.

storm jackoff's studio en masse and steal the files. power to the people. seize the means of production. vive la revolution.

You know, I would totally plan something this crazy with someone if I lived in LA.

jk

But not really.

I might have a meltdown if tomorrow the covers come out and potentially an interview and she comes with the whole "releasing it slowly" thing again... instead of finally giving us SOMETHING about the album

Please stop with the caps or we'll ban you.

leave my godchild alone she is a saint sent from heavens beneath and if she wants to screech her feelings so be it we all have our individual demons and toads