Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Where is this comment from? That’s the only way to know the context

Oh my god, he manages more artists, y'all are so exasperating

This was going to be the 4th photo from her photoshoot with Steven Klein but Vogue Italia scrapped it. It's the same outfit as the one from her now deleted IG post

(P.s. I've been following this thread since mid April and this is my first post! I'm so happy to join in on the clownery and meltdowns)

61631771_722118864910120_100988961895219

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

Oh my god, he manages more artists, y'all are so exasperating

Calm down I just asked a simple question damn

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

this cover is HORRIBLE i hate myself for not being exited but i just can't..... it's so ugly... it's a shame because she looks cute but this just ain't it!!!!! she doesn't even talk about the album i'm so done

It's a stab at looking sophisticated again in a European way, but it doesn't have the easy, international glamour style of her initial LDR period, which looked so effortless and seemed genuine and convincing, as if she was living that life and lifestyle.

Lana Del Rey as tacky robot overlord realness. she is writing her future, and her future does not involve Norman Fucking Rockwell.

In the third one, where she's standing with her hands against the glass, all she would need is graduation cap and she'd look like she was ready for Commencement.  

"Keep reading my poems on the pages of Vogue Italia"

Is that lazy bitch seriously publishing them in a fashion magazine and that's her "poetry book"?

Will have to wait and see but that was my interpretation. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

This was going to be the 4th photo from her photoshoot with Steven Klein but Vogue Italia scrapped it. It's the same outfit as the one from her now deleted IG post

(P.s. I've been following this thread since mid April and this is my first post! I'm so happy to join in on the clownery and meltdowns)

K I already love you 'cos your username makes me LMAO

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i mean i loved it but i think we probably need to accept she's moved on and isn't 50s beauty queen anymore. was a key part of her initial 'brand' sure but she's effectively and boldly telling us it's absolutely dead with these covers

There's things I wanna say to you, but I'll just let you live

by album(s) he def meant someone else he manages. even though its nice thinking she'd have another album for us... at this point thats literally impossible since she can barely release NFR

Imagining a perfect universe where she posts the 3rd cover with the album date. 

Imagining a perfect universe where she posts the 3rd cover with the album date. 

lmao ok! Lana made me look like a fool the second I clicked 'post'